Post your Roe supercharger pics

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you guys love posting pics of your engine department.
I'm looking to see different color combo's, chrome, powdercoated, different valve covers etc.
:headbang:

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 1, 6.5# pulley, red powdercoat, lots of metal polishing.
First time posting pictures, hope they show up.

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's another try. Sorry, have never posted pictures before. [image]C:\Documents and Settings\emerson\Desktop[/image] [image]C:\Documents and Settings\emerson\Desktop[/image]

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one last try/ Sorry. Gen 1, 6.5 # pulley, red powdercoat, lots of metal polishing, heads, cam, SVSI headers etc.
2159ROE_1.JPG

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome pics. Keep them coming. I have to say, I am leaning towards the polished case and red powdercoating. :2tu:

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:cool:

FLX109, I like how your engine turned out. Especialy the decal on the polished tubes. Nice Chromed Valve Covers, too.

You must be registered for see images

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:shocked: Simms, OH NO!!

Actually, I took it off just for the pic, because in person, it does not get in the way of things, but in a 2D photo, it always seems to be in the wrong spot for the picture.

If you go with the shiney stuff, heat shields are a must. I also have the extra hole in my hood on the driver side speaker grill, and a Ron Davis Aluminum radiator and sean roe fan kit. They also want me to put their ducting kit on, which I have not done yet.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go with the shiney stuff, heat shields are a must. I also have the extra hole in my hood on the driver side speaker grill, and a Ron Davis Aluminum radiator and sean roe fan kit. They also want me to put their ducting kit on, which I have not done yet.

I put the stock heat shields back on over my B&B headers. I also have the vented wiper cowl wich seem to let out a lot of heat. Do you think that is good enough? I eventually do plan on going with a radiator, probably a Ron Davis.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok along with your pictures what are your dyno numbers?

I'm at 635 with an 8lb pulley.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of Roes very first blower kits, I modified mine and got the intake tubes done in the same red textured finish to match the OE valve covers, it looks more 'factory'. :cool:

352redhoses.jpg

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proracer,I just figured out how to do it..look at my post from a couple of days ago; posting pics. I figured it out from the experts that replied...AL...

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok along with your pictures what are your dyno numbers?

I'm at 635 with an 8lb pulley.

And what else?!?! :) What else you hiding under the hood? T&D's?? Headers? Gotta know what the whole package is! :)

In addition to the Roe I've got 3 gerbils and a high ratio running wheel. ;)

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are Proracer's pics. As you can see, not just your average engine -- 722 rwhp, 738 rwtrq, dry sump oiler, etc., etc.

6594Pass_side_engine_1_-med.JPG

6594Lower_Air_box_front_1_-med.JPG

6594Driver_side_engine_1_-med.JPG

Here's what the rest of the car looks like (-- won't be no stinking Z06 slipping by this puppy)!!

6594PICT0020-med.JPG