Power Steering "Puke Tank" System 96-02

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Great Product from Dave's Big Brakes.:omg:

This is a custom built system, includes custom PukeTank with baffles, prebent molded vent hose from ps reservior tank.

No more venting out of the reservior tank with a tube dumping any fluids on the lower part of the car or wheels or exhaust.

Mounting in place of your windshield washer reservior( which I've never used) you just drill 2 small holes in the wheel wells, and bolt the new Puke Tank system in placed.

check my website for pricing,

PS_PukeTank1.jpg

PS_PukeTank2.jpg

PS_PukeTank3.jpg

www.davesbigbrake.com

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, could this also work as a Puke Tank for the oil vent lines?

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, could this also work as a Puke Tank for the oil vent lines?

It's FUNNY you should Ask:rolaugh:

Hmmmmm:D My Engine Breather Valve Covers & PCV System is almost done:omg: :eater: Just putting on the finishing touches on production parts now:2tu: It will have a custom s/s vent line between the valve covers like the OEM plastic one, a custom built breather tank with baffles installed:2tu: & come with all mounting hardware and prebent molded hoses:omg:

btinstall2.jpg

btinstall3.jpg

btinstall4.jpg

btinstall.jpg

Big Brake Dave :drive:

Last edited:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmmmmm:D My Engine Breather Valve Covers & PCV System is almost done:omg: :eater: Just putting on the finishing touches on production parts now:2tu: It will have a custom s/s vent line between the valve covers like the OEM plastic one, a custom built breather tank with baffles installed:2tu: & come with all mounting hardware and prebent molded hoses:omg:

Dave stop making stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
All i do is work to pay you LOL!!!!!
Interested in the valve cover breather

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave stop making stuff!!!!!!!!!!!
All i do is work to pay you LOL!!!!!
Interested in the valve cover breather

Well you need to get it now:omg: because after 7/7/7 the purse strings will tighten:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh:

Actually,;) Dave's Big Brakes is for sale :omg:

Enjoy :D & have a few for me:2tu:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave's Big Brakes is for sale?? Dave, are you moving on to another venture? That's sad news for all of us Vipers....does something specific happen to you after 7/7/7?? Just curious as I read all about your products...awesome work you do. ~juli~

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave's Big Brakes is for sale?? Dave, are you moving on to another venture? That's sad news for all of us Vipers....does something specific happen to you after 7/7/7?? Just curious as I read all about your products...awesome work you do. ~juli~

:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh: I'm just an X East Coaster:omg: and everything is for sale:D It's nice to know that people like my stuff:rolleyes:

7/7/7 is when Baz ties the Hanging Knot:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh: I'm just an X East Coaster:omg: and everything is for sale:D It's nice to know that people like my stuff:rolleyes:
7/7/7 is when Baz ties the Hanging Knot:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Big Brake Dave:drive:

That is right---the day he marries his sweetheart!!!! :love:
An x-east-coaster?? whereabouts?
Of course people love your stuff, true, we haven't bought from you YET...., but have noticed the quality products you put forth. :2tu: ~juli~

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is right---the day he marries his sweetheart!!!! :love:
An x-east-coaster?? whereabouts?
Of course people love your stuff, true, we haven't bought from you YET...., but have noticed the quality products you put forth. :2tu: ~juli~

East Orange NJ:omg: Right across the river from New York City:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
East Orange NJ:omg: Right across the river from New York City:D

Oh, too far south from us!! We are in Albany, NY, and I'm originally from Syracuse, NY...
I'm sure you prefer San Diego??? My brother lives there, loves it....

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
07/07/07 is D day ........

Still gona be buying bits for the viper though dont worry about that......

Dave what will the Valve cover tank kit cost...I take it iit will be ideal for the roe blower vipers....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
07/07/07 is D day ........
Still gona be buying bits for the viper though dont worry about that......
Dave what will the Valve cover tank kit cost...I take it iit will be ideal for the roe blower vipers....

7/7/7 will be coming VERY quickly, BAZ!! I'm sure Chuck will be on his way over there, what next week? Congrats again~~~! ~juli~

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pick him up from heathrow early next week.......I just hope they put holes in the box this time....
Dave..I pick my parts up from Heathrow Customs at the same time...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pick him up from heathrow early next week.......I just hope they put holes in the box this time....
Dave pick my parts up from Heathrow Customs at the same time...

LOL--tooo funny, BAZ!!! Poor Chuck~~! We both wish you and your bride and daughter a wonderful life together~~yep, sappy~~!! ~juli & mike~ :heart:

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Valve cover puke tank:2tu:

Dave,,Any chance of leaving the link tube in SS rather than black??????

Wow:D I can post again:eater:
They are already powder coated:omg: you can always strip:rolaugh: them. Have complete systems now ready for sale:rolleyes: I'll post a new thread later.

DVS-038 P/S PukeTank $199.95
DVS-030 Engine Breather Puke System $279.95
www.davesbigbrakes.com

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave did you send a puke tank or did we get confused when you went AWOL for a few days:dunno: :dunno: ????:D :2tu:

Hey Baz,

Must have been taking a NAP:omg: you know us OLD guy's:D

Which one do you want:confused: the P/S -DVS-038:dunno: or the Engine Breather Kit DVS-030:dunno: ( or both:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ) Let me know, have both in stock with your name on them:drive:

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Baz,

Very funny dude:D

I'll send you an invoice shortly:omg: Got to figure out how to ship :confused: the tube is 22" long:crazy2: 1-DVS-030 coming up:2tu: Do you have anything coming from Tator's:dunno: I can send to him :drive: just let me know what's best:2tu:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers Dave..
No nothing coming from MrT at the moment....
What did you **** the air box with????

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused....I thought you were headed HERE to Florida for your honeymoon?? Are you still in England??? I'm sure Sam and Shelby are looking forward to seeing the sights here in the grand 'ole US of A.....ENJOY~~whenEVER it is you are getting here!!! ~juli~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude