You must be registered for see images

:cool:

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They come up on E-bay every so often. They didn't make many, and don't make them anymore. As pinball games go, they are not much fun to play, as memorabilia goes- they are very cool.

DN

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey this looks good. where can I get one? :2tu:

I'm thinking Andy Levin, a former east coast ZD has his for sale (may already be sold).... I'm sure someone can forward you his contact info.

swviper1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, it seems that maybe the reason the Viper pinball game isn't fun for you to play is the fact that most of the times that I have seen you in action, you were getting beat! Is it the game or is it your pinball skills that are sub-par?? Just an observation.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, it seems that maybe the reason the Viper pinball game isn't fun for you to play is the fact that most of the times that I have seen you in action, you were getting beat! Is it the game or is it your pinball skills that are sub-par?? Just an observation.

I have played the Viper pinball game as well as several other pinball machines in general. I own 4 pinball machines myself. The Viper pinball machine is not the best playing pinball out there. It has these cool night glo pinballs though that glo under a black light on the game. I would like to add a great condition one to my gameroom someday, but it will only be because of the Viper theme. On a side note I think they only made 1,100 or 1,300 of them. I think they could have done a much better job with the game. It has these stupid rabid racoons and some Mancow radio personality crap on it too. It is sad to say, but the Bally Corvette pinball machine is much better to play.

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must agree with Steve on this one Dave, your pinball skills are sub-par.
Maybe it's just that us older people know how to play old school pinball.
If they have a Nintendo game you might rule. Unless Ray or Michael are around.

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy,
I grew up with pinball machines...old school kind...If I want to play Nintendo, I'd have to ask my kid.

Consider this an open challenge to anyone. My house, old school pinball challenge.

Bring it on!

DN