Pricing questions

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been wondering what is going to be happening with prices of Gen III's in the months to come. Obviously, in the last month, Gen III's have taken a pretty good beating due to the employee pricing on the 08's and 09's. Going forward, it's likely that the Employee Pricing program will be discontinued. As soon as that happens, do you think that the Gen III pricing will come back up? Who thinks it is likely that the Employee Pricing will continue unitl Viper is no longer being produced? Will this continue to drive Gen III pricing down?

Just looking for some opinions.:dunno:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
up and down and all around,it will change from month to month,who really knows,heck those clowns in congress dont even know about the economy,they just bullshxt their way everyday.it will be a buyers market out their for quite sometime.

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is hard to tell. The main factor I believe is really in the future of the Viper franchise itself. No more Viper= No more employee price, values will go up across the board. At the same turn of the coin who would have ever thought prices would be where they are now?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no crystal ball OR any specific knowledge over anyone here. But the odds are certainly in favor of the prices jumping up again. The employee deal will end once those cars move off the lots.
No brainer if the car is discontinued prices will jump up.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no crystal ball OR any specific knowledge over anyone here. But the odds are certainly in favor of the prices jumping up again. The employee deal will end once those cars move off the lots.
No brainer if the car is discontinued prices will jump up.

Only if there are people with money to buy them. Just because they announce that production will stop, doesn't mean that money will magically come off the sidelines. Also, don't forget that we are part of a small and finite group of somewhat crazy individuals that even want to own Vipers:drive:

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been wondering what is going to be happening with prices of Gen III's in the months to come. Obviously, in the last month, Gen III's have taken a pretty good beating due to the employee pricing on the 08's and 09's. Going forward, it's likely that the Employee Pricing program will be discontinued. As soon as that happens, do you think that the Gen III pricing will come back up? Who thinks it is likely that the Employee Pricing will continue unitl Viper is no longer being produced? Will this continue to drive Gen III pricing down?

Just looking for some opinions.:dunno:

Macro Economics 101...... When supply goes down, prices go up. If the Viper is unfortunately discontinued and when the market dries up, we will all benefit value wise.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Assuming there remains demand. Any discontuance of higher product is in itself indicate of less demand. Buyers still have plenty of options for competitive product. I hope that I am wrong, but I don't see demand for these cars outweighing supply anytime soon.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying however you need to look at the Jan sales numbers - those were mainly the result of the possibility of the Viper being discontinued and in that instance the money did come off the sidelines.

Only if there are people with money to buy them. Just because they announce that production will stop, doesn't mean that money will magically come off the sidelines. Also, don't forget that we are part of a small and finite group of somewhat crazy individuals that even want to own Vipers:drive:

JBsZ06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO...The Viper brand will continue. There are already several buyers lining up.

Chrysler might take a bow but the viper will continue...

As will Jeep.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sold my one owner,babied 06 coupe with about 15k in after market mods for 20 bucks as I want to get out before the market crashes.:lmao:

VIPER R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in the 70's guys wanted to get rid of their Hemi's before the market tanked. The price of gas was out of sight $1.25 for 97 octane Sunoco. At 63 the good news is I lived thru it, the bad news is I have to live thru it again. Be happy, don't worry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang