Problem uploading to Gallery

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very strange, as I just tried an upload (one photo) and it worked fine. Are your photos exceptionally large or anything like that? Strange stuff!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No- these were taken with the lowest resolution on my camera. I still show that I have 4 pics in the Que.
Very strange indeed. .GIF files? Any larger than 2500 pixels wide? I can't see any in the queue, but then it isn't an admin option as far as I can tell. Time to send this one to our programmer! :2tu:

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Upload Photo and click on "skip upload and process files in my upload directory" and click submit.... see if that works (I just tried it with your photos and it worked for me).

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go to Upload Photo and click on "skip upload and process files in my upload directory" and click submit.... see if that works (I just tried it with your photos and it worked for me).

I tried that- same thing. The photos upload to the site fine, I can then choose lable the pics and choose the category, but then they wont "process" when I hit that button.

Maybe they are too big, is 1.2MB too large? Or, maybe I do not have the rights to post?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try posting smaller files; the 1.2mb files don't seem to be processing even for me.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried uploading several pictures today. It comes back with an error:
"We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later. "

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had some script bugs apparently sneak into our forums and gallery code. The forums are fixed for the most part, but we still have some challenges with the gallery. Working 'em!