Procrastination to the max!

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,i must admit i have put off taking the bubbletop off of my 94 RT/10 for over a year now. I had read some posts either here or another site that made it sound very difficult,so i procrastinated all this time. Today ,out of the blue my wife asked 'when are you ever going to take the top off so we can ride without it?'...i thought about it and told her i would try to get it done by end of the day. So i took a deep breath and tackled the job like a real man! Five minutes later we were cruisin with the top down :D . It's a piece of cake!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About time! I know you have a GTS for roof-on driving.... Just leave the top off the gen 1 from now on. (well, that's what I'd do...):)

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes,that is what i will do now! Sure was fun driving with the top off. Left the side windows on and surprised it wasn't too loud even with headers. I swear it seemed quieter than with the top on! :drive:

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow so when you want a top you just drive your GTS, hmmmm, maybe I should add one of those too lol, nice!

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never seem to take my roof off either. I have thought about buying a coupe and selling the RT/10, but I think I will wait it out and eventually have both too.

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very fortunate in these hard economic times ,but a couple of weeks ago i was considering selling the RT/10. I even posted an ad on Craigslist but my wife told me not to sell it. (didn't take much convincing),It needs the headliner fixed anyway so i'll do that now that i have the top off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang