Proper way to get in/out of Viper?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only one way to get into a Viper.........and that's to get in on the Drivers side!! :p

Leg first, sit and swing other leg in works best for me.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To think, I've been doing it all wrong these years!

Why do I doubt the "pro" has been doing it all wrong ;) Perhaps you should watch some how-to videos ;)

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your having a hard time getting in and out of the Viper it's time to hit the gym!!!

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For most the technique of putting the right foot in first, then your butt, and finally swinging in the left foot, works best. One thing to keep in mind though (especially if you are a little heavier than you used to be) is to minimize the twist on your left knee as you are getting in and out of the car. There is actually a medical condition called "sports car knee" that occurs when twisted knees are loaded too heavily. I'm told it is a very painful condition that affects walking, standing, and even throbs when you sit or sleep. A Corvette owner friend of mine had it last Summer and he was in real misery. The best way to avoid it is to try to keep your knee straight and use the steering wheel and door frame to support your weight as you are getting in and out.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like everything else, just do what comes naturally.
Don't make a big deal out of something simple.
Just get in the car and go.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant