PS2 vs Pilot Sports non run flat

RC300Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need rear tires for my 2003 SRT-10. I am comparing the Pilot sports non run flats vs PS2s. Does anybody have any feedback? I know I don't want runflats due to the wheel hop I get. I heard that non run flats have less wheel hop.

Thanks for any input.

rich

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea, i recommend searching for: "runcraps":rolaugh:

fyi: runflat = runcrap

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say go with the PS2's. They are a far superior tire than the PS1's. If you do replace however make sure you get a set of 4 tires. Not good to mix and match tires.
I need rear tires for my 2003 SRT-10. I am comparing the Pilot sports non run flats vs PS2s. Does anybody have any feedback? I know I don't want runflats due to the wheel hop I get. I heard that non run flats have less wheel hop.

Thanks for any input.

rich

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
quote=RC300Z;2760671].....I need rear tires for my 2003 SRT-10. I am comparing the Pilot sports non run flats vs PS2s. Does anybody have any feedback? I know I don't want runflats due to the wheel hop I get. I heard that non run flats have less wheel hop.
Thanks for any input. rich.....[/quote]

DONT MIS-MATCH TIRES !!!! Unsafe on SO many counts ZPs with NonZPs.

The old "PS-1" non-runflat is discontinued. So is the runflat. The answer is moot.

PS-2 is a PHENOM tire, and if you SEARCH you will be innundated with hundreds of testiminials to that fact...... but buy FOUR...........

Last edited:

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS-2 is a PHENOM tire, and if you SEARCH you will be innundated with hundreds of testiminials to that fact...... but buy FOUR...........[/quote]

:2tu::santa3:

Make that 100's and 1, These tires stick better than any of the Pilot's ever did.

Fast(er) Viper Dan