Enthusiast
Reaction score
Timeline:

Thursday; put in new battery.

Friday;
- 10am get plates & insurance on the car
- 3pm drive to Lansing, MI
- 4pm get car washed
- 9 pm get pulled over by lansing police for 'not being able to read my temp plate'

Saturday; drive back to Grand Rapids, MI in a snow storm . . .

it wouldn't be fun without all the ****.

dirty:
You must be registered for see images

snow:

stop for fuel:

more:

GR:

Nick

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too....Friday ,unplug battery tender, take nice drive into town to get safety inspection(they looked at it and said looks new to me) take that paperwork over to revenue office to get new plates and NO line to wait in 2 clerks ready and waiting to help and were drooling over the car and wished they could be outside in the perfect warm weather. drove home. :D

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove mine to work on Thursday and proceded to take the long way home afterwards. Great feeling since I have been Viperless for almost 2 years!!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
holy cow batman! bet you know how to drive a Viper in rough conditions now haha!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys living in states with vehicle inspections need to get those abolished. You can do it. Florida got rid of them two decades ago.

mhill1950

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to register mine here in Florida last week .I took the car with the old owners plates ,I had been told twice that I had to have the car there for visual inspection of odometer.
They stated that I was breaking the law to drive it there without current registration, but could not give me an answer on how I could get it registered without driving it there it ??!!

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you must have dropped a lot of jaws driving a viper in a snow storm.

viperB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went to register mine here in Florida last week .I took the car with the old owners plates ,I had been told twice that I had to have the car there for visual inspection of odometer.
They stated that I was breaking the law to drive it there without current registration, but could not give me an answer on how I could get it registered without driving it there it ??!!

You could get a form from the DMV and have a police officer inspect it for you.That's what i did to register my FE gts i got from out of state.I live in South FL and the car was from Colorado.:2tu::2tu::2tu:

OP
OP
W

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
holy cow batman! bet you know how to drive a Viper in rough conditions now haha!
About 4 hours after picking up the car last year I was in the middle of a massive storm. Saw two cars rolled, and kept thinking about what everyone on the site said about rain. Now this. :rolaugh:

You guys living in states with vehicle inspections need to get those abolished. You can do it. Florida got rid of them two decades ago.
MI has no inspection, I run temp tags since the car is off the road for 5 months a year. Had to go pick up the new temp.

you must have dropped a lot of jaws driving a viper in a snow storm.
Yeah, and still passing everyone. I was doing 80-85mph for the majority of the drive. :headbang:

Viper in a snowstorm!!!!:omg:
When I walked out of my dad's house, I was like '***, is it snowing'? then had to drive towards lake Michigan. The cabin was very comfortable in these conditions, no windows fogged, wipers (Bosch Icons) did great, lighting was fine, etc.

Looks great even in a snow storm !!!!
Thanks. :D

Nick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang