PythonPete has desires

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to announce that Python Pete is going to Italy this week and will be touring not only the Ferrari factory but getting an exclusive tour of the Lambo facilities. I am sensing that he will be parking his bony ass in an exotic in the near future as he is in love with the Italians. Cars that is.

That is all.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaving today. Touring the factories of Lamborghini and Pagani Zonda. Also the Museums of Lambo, Pagani, Ferrari and Masserati! My GF is soooo excited! :D

I will post pics for you losers, I mean guys when I get back.

I will be on the May 10th trip don't worry Adrian!! :drive:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have a Pagani Zonda R and roadster please :) Do they allow people to take pictures in the factories and museums?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful driving around in Italy...my aunt once drove her Mini off a the side of mountain after taking a turn on those tight roads and encountered some sheep in the road.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful driving around in Italy...my aunt once drove her Mini off a the side of mountain after taking a turn on those tight roads and encountered some sheep in the road.

That's what happens when we women drive with a mini...gotta run away from the sheep.
BWAH-hah-hahhhhhh....:omg::rolaugh::drive::lmao::lmao: ~juli

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm back from my trip to Italy! It was :headbang:

I took a one day tour from 8:30am-7pm of the Lamborghini Museum, Lamborghini Factory, Maserati Collection, Pagani factory and Ferrari Museum!

This was an unbelievable tour!

The Lambo factory was truly an unforgetable experience and the Pagani factory was totally different! Very cool!!

Once I figure out how to post my 330 pics of the tour, I will. No pics allowed in the factories though.

I did not pick up a Lambo like most theorized, instead I got engaged :2tu:

ViperDreams

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrads buddy. I'm sure she was thrilled getting engaged in Italy. You did it up right.
Personally speaking, after seeing all those fine automobiles that ring probably would have been pawned for a nice down payment on one. That's just me though.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the engagement!!! Maybe we need to add an new event to the NY/CT calendar later this year...the "NY/CT Python Pete Bachelor Party Cruise". :D

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, everytime I looked at the Murcielago I started to cry. ;)

Also no truth to the rumor that Viperjon is wearing an engagement ring on his finger!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures, Pete...glad you were able to see such beautiful sights!
(Not to hijack, but I see LONG ISLAND is thinking of seceding off of NYS...lol...can we join ya???)
~juli

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are those Proto type Lambos that never seen the production line? The few pics with huge wings on back side and a total different look..

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the second floor is mostly concept cars. The ones you are probably talking about are two that look like Diablos? Lambo wanted that to be the NEW Diablo but Audi told them they wanted a totally new looking car. Hence the Murcielago came about.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte