QualityWires.com really did it this time....

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I had a small coolant leak on my car that soaked my #10 plug wire and wire sleeve and I suspect it was causing misfires on the #10 cylinder. Adam (qualitywires.com) said to let him know if he could help. So, I contacted him and asked him how much it would cost to get a replacement #10 wire (the wires are less than a year old, no need to pay for a whole new set). I got a response back today I couldn't believe. He could have simply told me the cost of a new wire + shipping, which I would happily have paid, but did he? Nooooo, not Adam. I realize it would have meant breaking one out of a set, but still.

Instead, he is sending me a whole new set of wires at no cost Why? So the wires on my car will all match! :omg::usa::headbang::2tu:

Guys and gals, I'm tellin' you, you can NOT beat the level of support offered by the sponsors of this site.

Thanks so much Adam, I really appreciate the awesome support.

D

DAMN YANKEE

Man, how often does that happen?

VCA membership does have its privledges!

Last edited by a moderator:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Kelly.

I get a nice amount of business from this community. So at times it's good to go beyond the call of duty. But I just want to make sure I can make all purchasing expiriences a good one for my customers. I want your Viper running top notch and you have been a good customer/supportor of mine. Glad to help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi