Question about Piloti driving shoes

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone here own a pair and most important did you get your normal shoe size? Do they run small or large and are they more narrow then regular? I just want them for when I drive the Viper only.Thinking about getting the Prototipo model...Thanks for any help...Kevin :nana: :nana: :nana:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them and for me they fit just fine, not snug and not lose. Size 12. They're so comfortable I wear them all over the place, even at work. :cool:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Fred.I didn't know that.Here I am wearing my plain old simpsons and switching to sneaks when I get out of the car.I do enjoy the feel of real shoes on the pedals but they are too brutal to go walking around in. Bruce

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought mine at VOI just for the track stuff. They were extremely confortable had them on all day feet felt great. Just got my regular shoe size. What I really liked was they are not as wide and they fit the pedals better.I use them now only for driving the Viper yes I hate to have to change shoes but for the viper I'll do it. I with they were all black or instead of the orange on the shoe it should be red to match my new Viper. They kind of matched my old viper since it was black with cognac interior. :D I only paid $85.00 for them. :2tu:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a pair. Don't use them for driving though. I use them for everyday use. I had to go 1 size larger since i have a wide foot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4