Question for the membership

Luna C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all,
I took delivery of my '08 Viper on March 14th. I called the VCA HQ on April 15th to check the status of the membership. As of today I have still heard nothing. Does it typically take this long to become a member? :(

V

Venomiss

Hello all,
I took delivery of my '08 Viper on March 14th. I called the VCA HQ on April 15th to check the status of the membership. As of today I have still heard nothing. Does it typically take this long to become a member? :(

With the new cars the dealership where you purchased the car has to submit the paperwork for your VCA membership and yes, it does take quite a bit. You can can call the 1800-998-1110 (VCA HQ) and ask for Beth or Kim to get details. Detroit time remember.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM me your info--name, address, phone number and email address, and I'll go ahead and add you to the club email list. We have 2 events this weekend and a huge event next weekend with the AL/TN and Carolinas VCA where we are doing the Tail of the Dragon and spending the weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN!! I'll send you details on everything as soon as I get your email address

Thanks!

V

Venomiss

Thanks for the reply Venomiss.

Chad PM is on the way. Thanks

Did you call them or hear anything? They may have a member number for you so be sure and check. We want to see your avatar!;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery