Question of value

QuickOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
I might have a decent chance to pick up a Hennessey Viper 800. I think. It's a 2006, but there are no other emblems on the car other than Hennessey on the rear and the seats. It looks like it could either be a 1000 or an 800. I've heard it has 1000HP, but don't know if what the HP levels of either the 800 or the 1000. I do know there are only 3200 miles on it and everything is in immaculate condition.
What do you think the value of the car.
I've looked in the search here, and also online and can't find any information on what to expect to pay for something like this.

Thanks,

QuickOne

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The price is determined by the intersection of how high a buyer will go and how low a seller will go. Basically for you, the price is what it is worth to you and not a penny more. Actually, to give you a straight answer on this board a significant amount of information would be needed. On a car like that a close inspection is needed. I wouldn't buy a car I couldn't open the hood... Heck, there could be a Chevy 350 under there... :dunno: Good luck, but you have a lot of research to do. :)

OP
OP
Q

QuickOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By any chance is this the "Fly Navy" Car?

No Lee..
It's a car that is in limbo between 2 estates being settled. I am in a key position to pick it up, but don't know even where to start.
I am a major fan of the viper since it's introduction. So, in my amateur status guessing the value with such low mileage, I'm thinking it's worth 60 - 70K if it's the 800 and 80 - 90K for the 1000.

Am I way off here?
I have no idea of residual value on Hennessey anything.

TIA.

QuickOne

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine