Quick fire O2 sensors worked well

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan
Don't have a problem with my sensors, but what about an update on the supercharger and maybe a few recent pics. Hows it coming on. How about a few technical details. Go on don't keep everyone in the dark. Promote
patriotx.gif
BURNOUT.gif
wink.gif

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm in! Dan, can you hook me up with a good set of headers and the new sensor?

I've got a 2001, but have held off on getting headers because of the check engine light issue.

Now I go sell some furniture, be right back......

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

I have a 2000 with headers, I got a check engine light after installing them. But I installed a 99 pcm and the check engine light is gone, would I still need these sensors? If I do then count me in.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venumish, you don't need them because your '99 PCM doesn't look to see how fast the sensors heat up, which is why it fixed your problem.

Ronnie

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dan i'm interested too. sick of having to reset my computer every month. I even had a new set of o2 sensors installed but that only cures my problem for a month or so. Are you guaranteeing these new sensors?

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Dan's sensor on my 02 with CDI headers and have not had any trouble (track or street). Dan is very carful about selling or supporting anything not tested. Whoever wants to eliminate any worries, buy a set.

Lance