Quick update on LETHAL 1000 progress....

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate the interest level I have been hearing from you. As promised, I thought I would provide you with a brief update on my LETHAL 1000 progress.

Package is installed!!!
So far, our goals have been met:

1) They were able to use an aftermarket radiator (Fluidyne), despite the MASSIVE size of the Paxton Novi 2000 unit (whew!!..It's huge compared to the Vortech units they use on other cars). I did NOT want to have to go back to the wimpy stock radiator.

2)As a favor to Paxton, I gave-in and we will be doing the initial testing with Paxton's air to water intercooler which does not effect airflow to the raditator like an air-to-air does. Since we plan on only running about 6 lbs boost, we may opt to remove this in the end.

3)Once APEX finishes the tuning, I will post the final results and pictures. Here are my last couple of goals: No external fuel rails and injectors or extra external injectors; ONLY custom 'stock looking' ones to keep the engine itself looking stock. Once I receive the new, revised fuel/timing computer installed, we will dyno it....probably early next week!!!!!

Thanks.
-Wayne

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking forward to your dyno numbers, i am sure its going to make crazy power, i am more then happy with my Lethal 750 and thats on motor alone, not for long though ;)
good luck.

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MASH-
Great to hear you are enjoying your LETHAL 750.
I'll be sending you an e-mail with the dyno.
Putting the finishing touches on it today.
-Wayne

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is that 1000Hp on pump gas that you are expecting. How streetable will the car be and how many modifications did you have to make. Are the heads stock ported heads or are they aftermarket. 1000HP on straight motor is unbelievable

Regards

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toronto, no flame intended but did you read Wayne’s first post in this thread? He talks about the SCer specifics in two of the paragraphs.

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry i did not see the post. I now see that it is with a paxton which makes sense as the engine would not be very streetable if a normally aspirated car was putting out 1000HP. It still is very impressive

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
screw that make a 1000hp NA Viper and I will morgage my house to buy it :D