Racelogic

Nich0las

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that the traction control issue has been beat to death but my dad and I are considering the Racelogic traction system that is supposedly the best in the business. They have many impressive claims and supporters, does anyone know of a Viper with this mod?

www.racelogic.co.uk

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that the traction control issue has been beat to death but my dad and I are considering the Racelogic traction system that is supposedly the best in the business. They have many impressive claims and supporters, does anyone know of a Viper with this mod?

www.racelogic.co.uk

Hi Nicholas,

We have a few recent Racelogic clients. They will probably post their feedback on here soon.

If you have any questions regarding the unit, please let me know!

Best,
Jeremy

OP
OP
N

Nich0las

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I would love to get some feedback on the system from your viper customers. I have heard many good things about this unit. I was told that they are popular amongst high horsepower Supra's.

Thanks,

Nick

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am almost a racelogic customer. Jeremy has been quite good with support. If my car were not set up the way it is, i'd have it already. we are working to see if it will do what we want it to do...

JD

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I would love to get some feedback on the system from your viper customers. I have heard many good things about this unit. I was told that they are popular amongst high horsepower Supra's.

Thanks,

Nick

You're very welcome Nick.

I know they will love it and will post their results.

Yes, it is VERY popular with our 600+whp Supra clientele. They can now easily and safely floor the throttle in the wet and dry.

LMK if you have any other questions I can help with.

Best,
Jeremy

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am almost a racelogic customer. Jeremy has been quite good with support. If my car were not set up the way it is, i'd have it already. we are working to see if it will do what we want it to do...

JD

Almost... :)

Yours is a bit tricky Joseph with those HUGE secondary injectors that need to be cut when the Racelogic sees slip.

Julian at Racelogic should return soon and give us the final heads-up. We should have everything sorted then.

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to have the TC option too but not until the bugs get worked out. DLM did the research on the system this week, and recommended I wait and see what the results are -- especially with a S/C. Doug felt that too often you get the positive results from people who modify their car, however many of the negative results often do not get reported.

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to have the TC option too but not until the bugs get worked out. DLM did the research on the system this week, and recommended I wait and see what the results are -- especially with a S/C. Doug felt that too often you get the positive results from people who modify their car, however many of the negative results often do not get reported.

Hi Charles,

As far as working out the bugs, at this time it really depends on which system you are looking at and on the specifics of your s/c system. With the RLTC6A(basic TC system with cockpit adjuster), there are no issues on an NA car because the 6A will fit up to a 12cyl. In regards to using the 6A on a s/c'd car, it all depends if your s/c kit is using additional injectors or not. If it doesn't, you'll have no issues. If it does, it depends how big those add'l injectors.

If you are looking at the 6AL(cockpit adjuster and launch control) or 6ALD(cockpit adj, launch control, and data logging) then you may want to wait a bit as we have a few Viper clients who are about ready to install one of these on their vehicles(with the 6AL or 6ALD you need to run two TC systems on a Viper because the 6AL/6ALD systems don't have enough injector cut outputs to only use one system on a Viper--you'd be looking at using one TC system for each bank).
Does that make sense?

Let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help.
Best,
Jeremy

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi John,

I am not sure I should post pricing here so I will email you now.

Best,
Jeremy
-why not?

Hey Jamie,

We are a business yet not a banner advertiser here and we respect the forum rules. If you'd like to post pricing that is up to you.

I'd be happy to email you pricing though. What is your email?

Best regards,
Jeremy

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey gents,

Does anyone know the resistance of the factory Viper injectors? 12-14 ohms perhaps?

Also, do all Vipers have 5 sets of two injectors paired up, creating like a semi-sequential setup? This will be good news for anyone wanting the Launch Control function. :)

Thanks,
Jeremy

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also like a price quote if possible. Also, how difficult is the install? Is it a possible home job, or do you need a Viper Tech? I'm asking because I'm in Canada and they're not easy to find...

Thanks,

Nico

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also like a price quote if possible. Also, how difficult is the install? Is it a possible home job, or do you need a Viper Tech? I'm asking because I'm in Canada and they're not easy to find...

Thanks,

Nico

Hi Nico,

I would be happy to email you one but I can't find your email in your profile. Would you mind emailing me; [email protected]
Thanks.

The install is pretty simple actually. If you're comfortable with automotive wiring you can do it. All you need to do is tap into the fuel injector wiring, wheel speed sensor wiring, and find an RPM source.

Let me know. We're happy to help.

Best,
Jeremy

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done quite a bit of research on this. In depth research. And Jeremy has been quite helpful. The racelogic website has full manuals, software, et al to get you through the installation. the installation on an ABS car looks like a 45 to 90 minute job. The installation on a non-ABS (read: gen II like mine) looks more like a few hours.

This looks like a reasonable alternative to the AEM if all you want is traction control. I keep waivering on doing this on my Gen II b/c of the wheel speed sensor issues. I'm sure one day I'll take the plunge.

Also, these units DO come up on EBAY periodically... but you need to make sure that the one you find is the one you want.

Did I mention that Jeremy is a wealth of knowledge? He is!

JD

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done quite a bit of research on this. In depth research. And Jeremy has been quite helpful. The racelogic website has full manuals, software, et al to get you through the installation. the installation on an ABS car looks like a 45 to 90 minute job. The installation on a non-ABS (read: gen II like mine) looks more like a few hours.

This looks like a reasonable alternative to the AEM if all you want is traction control. I keep waivering on doing this on my Gen II b/c of the wheel speed sensor issues. I'm sure one day I'll take the plunge.

Also, these units DO come up on EBAY periodically... but you need to make sure that the one you find is the one you want.

Did I mention that Jeremy is a wealth of knowledge? He is!

JD

Thanks for the kind words Joseph.

Re: systems for sale out there...the Viper systems aren't as generic as other systems are so a word of warning there.

Thanks again.

Let us know when you're ready for a system. :2tu:

Best,
Jeremy