Racing Viper -priced for quick sale

aspcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just put in VCA ad my GT-1 Race/track Viper. I priced car for quick sale. $49,750. Please check it out and see pics as well.

The car was professionally developed and maintained by Bob Woodhouse and his team for 3 years.

It is light, fast, and easy to drive. Weighs 2975 pounds. The car is located in Chicago suburbs and is track ready.

It has new dodge engine ( $16k, with Dyno sheets); Moton shocks; quaife rear end with cooler; tilton triple disk clutch; comp coupe stock transmission; updated suspension with monoballs; lightweight Forgeline wheels; Ballanger headers; 6 point Teamtech harnesses; Carbon fiber splitter & rear diffuser; high downforce wing; 6 piston brakes; full roll cage and x-brace; Fuel Cell; Alum racing radiator & aux fan; Motorola in car radio system; Cool suit; and more.

Here is the link to the ad:

ViperClub Classifieds - GT-1 Viper Race car- priced for quick sale - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Significant spares package available separately.

Car is set-up to run in Viper Days, SCCA, NASA or other local Club events.

Email [email protected] or call 312 320 1018.
Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks
Seth

OP
OP
A

aspcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words. Woodhouse is da man, since he developed the car. You could run fast in this ride as well.

Yes I do have a WC CC in my future.

Look forward to seeing you on the track soon.

For the track rats, this car ran Putnam 1:13; Gingerman 1:28; and Mid America Raceway 1:34.

seth

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all woodbe racers out there. This car is top notch, and yes it has walked away from Comp Coupes in the past. I can attest to that because I have been one that Seth has walked away from. If you are looking for a "TRACK READY" car this is it. The car has been very well maintained by the folks at WOODHUOSE, yeh that WOODHOUSE so yo can't go wrong.

I'm just glad he is planning on buying a World Challange car and not a VRL car. That way I won't have to worry about competeing with him in my own class.

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe your selling it. That's a brand new engine with only 4 laps at Mam on it. Say it ain't so Seth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine