Raffle Form Online!

Bobby Likis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's only fair that everyone knows that I will win this new Viper. I wouldn't want to deter anyone from buying their own chance to win and certainly realize that all 2002 tickets need to be sold.

But I thought it would be the right thing to do to let you all know who will be driving this Viper. Now, if only it was red!

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
So Bobby, how 'bout sellin' this old non-eligible VP your winning ticket...since blue isn't your bag.... what do you say $105?

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was the first VCA raffle car? I know about the 2001 RT/10 ACR, but I never heard about the raffle car.

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Answer 1: The links not down, but e-mail me if you can't get an image.

Answer 2: The St Louis VOI Black/silver/steel gray coupe was the first raffle car.... VERY COOL!

Bobby Likis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph Houss:
So Bobby, how 'bout sellin' this old non-eligible VP your winning ticket...since blue isn't your bag.... what do you say $105?

Only a mere $105? I'll tell you what I'll do. Since I bought 3 tickets, which all but assures my win, I'll loan you the blue or red car whenever you want it.

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby!

C'mon, you're in media baby! Don't you know that this website is a valid published document! Now the whole world knows that Joe H will be getting a set of YOUR KEYS!!

Hey thanks! You heard it here first folks! The king of radio, has generously approved the sharing of his raffle car with yours truly!

Cooool! LOL!

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
We're off to a great start...but there's still plenty left!

You definitely wouldn't want to miss out on this one!

HURRY!