Raffle Tix Still Available ..... BUT SELLING FAST!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
That's right everyone! Don't forget there's just two weeks left to purchase your raffle tix for the ONLY CUSTOM YELLOW 2004 SRT-10 OFF THE LINE!!!!

TICKETS ARE ALMOST SOLD OUT -----> BUT THERE'S STILL SOME LEFT!!!

AWESOME CUSTOM INTERIOR, LOTS OF OTHER CUSTOM GOODIES... and from what I understand, it's off the line ALREADY and almost COMPLETE (no wait for the keys this time!!!!)

ONLY 2004 TIX TO BE SOLD!

We should sell out within a few days so either click the link below, or call 800-998-1110 today for an absolutely golden (or should I say yellow) opportunity!

http://www.viperclubofamerica.com/web/vcaleftbutton.htm

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need help Joe..do you have another number to call?? The 800 number doesnt go through calling from Europe...

Thanks

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, I sent in my VCA membership and money about a week ago. I would like to purchase raffle tickets. Any way to speed up or e-mail my membership number so I can send in the form?

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Dave,

Call the 800 number and ask for Kim, she will confirm the receipt of your membership, and immediately fax you the raffle form!

Tony,

Try (248) 553-4566 or if you'd like, click the link and print the form (slow load, as hi res) and then you can fax it back to Viper HQ.... or e-mail me a fax number and I'll fax it over.

italian1nj

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bill, Bill, Bill why do you delude yourself so? Don't you know that Yellow looks better in SUNNY Southern Cal? Besides it needs to join my other 2. (Sorry to steal your line Chuck). :D :D :D :D

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to agree with you Bonkers. But, even though it makes no financial sense I had a go at it. I wonder though what the feds would value it as for tax purposes. I would think the taxes would add up to half a Viper (30+ fed, 6 state and 6 sales (I think) for a total of 40-50%). Thta would mean 200k worth of tickets to gain 40-50k worth of car. 25 cents return on the dollar. The lottery is better than that.

Well the hell with logic. Deliver that yeller one in the garage and I will unload one of the red ones! :)

S

SUN RA KAT

I gots my ticket - my Yeller Supercharged GTS needs a Yellow convertible parked next to it so it won't get lonely the rare time I'm not out A-Vipering.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They always speed up in the last couple weeks, seem to sell out before the deadline. I've already ordered the winning ticket though.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now if it was the first Blue/white I'd buy in big. <font color="blue"> </font>

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They always speed up in the last couple weeks, seem to sell out before the deadline. I've already ordered the winning ticket though.

I'll give you $200 for it right now. Double your money.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll give you $200 for it right now. Double your money.

Wow, okay, it's in the mail. Do I have to pay taxes on that income?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonkers..you wont even pay 100 Dollars for your burned out seats, damn you iz cheap man...I can only imagine how the Bonkers mobile looks like..

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
damn you iz cheap man...

Live on my salary for a couple of years then tell me I'm cheap, course if you did that then your naked greek boyfriends would miss you...

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think the srt yellow is going to clash with my old 95 yellow in the garage?? Bonkers---you're right, $100 not worth it?, maybe. That's why I bought two tickets--trying my best to keep up with Chuck. I do know a fella who bought a 1000 dollar ticket on a chance for a new beetle--- won it. Money to money. John naked greeks??

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonkers, how do you think I'm paying for the ticks man..I'm pimpin my a$$ bro to the greek naked boyz..So, you want some ..I charge high...

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonkers, how do you think I'm paying for the ticks man..I'm pimpin my a$$ bro to the greek naked boyz..So, you want some ..I charge high...

Bonkers can't afford your rates, but he's got some nice used Viper parts he'll provide in trade for a piece ;)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, how do we know if a fax was received? I faxed mine in several weeks ago and have not heard anything. I guess I could check my Visa account to see if something is posted. Is there any other way?

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
From what I was told, the last group of tix were printed and mailed today.

If you would like to confirm your tix, please call 800-998-1110 and ask for Kim. She'll be able to confirm.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received my tickets in the mail today. Guess all is well in Viper Cityy. Now how do I go about making room in the garage for the new Yellow SRT?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960