Rare 99 GTS for sale

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posting my 99 GTS for sale again. Rare black with both connolly interior and stripe option. Less than 20 optioned like this in 99. The car has 8,300 miles. Never been raced. Has T&D roller rockers with the chrome molly push rods,Mopar/Borla exhaust, Mopar performance computer,SVS cold air kit which includes billet aluminum throttle bodies with aluminum smooth tubes and bigger air box and K&Ns. The car is in mint shape and runs great. Need to expand my business and I have to say goodbye to my baby. Been looking at prices of earlier with higher mileage and think that $55,000 is a fare price for this Viper. There are other rare Vipers for a lot more money out there. But taking everything into consideration the buyer of this car is getting and excellent example of a pretty rare Viper. And in excellent conditions as well.

SnakeCharmer99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not to be a PIA, but there were exactly 26 units made in that color combo w/connolly. I was the proud owner of #9 for that year. Sad to see you gotta sell. Very good price btw, wish I could have two. :)

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, 26 I thought less than 20 with both the connolly and the stripe option. At lease that's what I was told by the Viper plant manager in 1999. Maybe a few more were built. I stand corrected if that's the case. In my humble opinion that's still pretty rare. And the $55,000 is pretty fare price for a car of this caliber. I'm leaving to NYC this morning so I'll answer any emails or post later this week. Yes sad to see it go, but I'll be back.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My offer is in and im just waiting to iron out all the fine details :) Hopefully i'll bring this baby home.

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My offer is in and im just waiting to iron out all the fine details :) Hopefully i'll bring this baby home.

Is this Mike? Finally crossing over from the dawg to the snake :2tu: , hope it works out for both parties! BTW, you sell your dawg yet?

Brad

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is this Mike? Finally crossing over from the dawg to the snake :2tu: , hope it works out for both parties! BTW, you sell your dawg yet?

Brad

Hey bud!
Yeah this is mike. The car sold about 4 weeks ago :) Finally moving over to the snake.

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Excellent, Mike. I hope you will be as pleased with the move as I have been with my B&W GTS thus far...and mine is still basically stock, for now ;)

Brad

mystic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mike you sold the QS supra? welcome to the dark side =) i went from supras to s/c vipers and never looked back!!

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mike you sold the QS supra? welcome to the dark side =) i went from supras to s/c vipers and never looked back!!

You know it bud!
This viper is local here so we are working out some details but i'm hoping to bring it home in the next week or so. :)