Ray, your Corsa exhaust is done. I made a little video for you to hear it.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Ray,

Your Corsa is on your 2008 Viper sounds decent and it will sound better as you drive it. I couldn't take it out for a spin for obvious reasons but hopefully soon!:D

So I did the next best thing. I made a video for you of your car. :rolaugh:

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/3428628[/media]

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good install Ab. The car sounds awesome. I noticed that the latest version of the Corsa, the pipe doesnt stick out as much as on the GenIII. I sometimes wish mine would not stick out as much to keep from burning my ankle :omg:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:clap2: Well done, love the exhaust and the music.

I can't wait to see this thing in person!

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ray,

Your Corsa is on your 2008 Viper sounds decent and it will sound better as you drive it. I couldn't take it out for a spin for obvious reasons but hopefully soon!:D

So I did the next best thing. I made a video for you of your car. :rolaugh:

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/3428628[/media]

Adam,sorry I missed your phone call last night. Man, that is ONE COOL video. Looks and sounds A+. As to the music....bro. you could not have chosen anything COOLER. Good work Adam...Ray:D:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good install Ab. The car sounds awesome. I noticed that the latest version of the Corsa, the pipe doesnt stick out as much as on the GenIII. I sometimes wish mine would not stick out as much to keep from burning my ankle :omg:

Our Corsa Exhaust tips did not stick out at all, they were 'flush' to the Viper, without touching any part of the output.
AB: AWESOME as always!!!! Always LOVED the CORSA sound the best. Ray is lucky! :headbang::headbang: ~juli

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does B&B make an exhaust for the SRT-10? I've always loved the way B&B sounded on my Viper. Corsa exhaust are quality made and not too loud for an aftermarket exhuast. I would say it's about 35% louder than stock, but then again my hearing is going out from all the yelling my wife does which isn't a bad thing.

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got corsa on my viper and I still think it sounds like the UPS truck comparison. It sounds nothing like my big block chevy.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video was cool. Music was ....BRUTAL! :crazy2: Based upon the music, I would have sworn you were working on a Miata. :confused: I was sure by the end you were gonna put a pink bow on that car somewhere. :hippy:

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I notice you were welding. Is that typical on a Corsa or any other brand install for a Viper? I would have figured that you could have used clamps and maybe you can. Just curious.

Last edited:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ohh yea another product of the 80's. If you didn't live it you just don't get it!! That was to fun! Another nice write up and install by AB! That was a very nice quality video what camera do you have that made that?:dunno:

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAMN YOU AB !!!!. I am going to have "Hey Micky" on my brain all night and will probably be singing it in my head until I go to sleep...LOL.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I notice you were welding. Is that typical on a Corsa or any other brand install for a Viper? I would have figured that you could have used clamps and maybe you can. Just curious.
Welding is always preferred over clamps. Is much stronger that way.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ohh yea another product of the 80's. If you didn't live it you just don't get it!! That was to fun! Another nice write up and install by AB! That was a very nice quality video what camera do you have that made that?:dunno:

Since you're a fellow hunter...did you see my little video of my hunting grounds? All the deer footage I took while in my stand. The owner is selling it dang it!

[media]http://vimeo.com/3054212?pg=embed&sec=3054212[/media]

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is what my old Viper sounded like with my custom B&B set up I made.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8YmMTxfqag[/media]

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also planned on having my secondary cats removed from my 2008 to make the Corsa sound more aggressive/louder. Now that I hear AB's (great) video, I'm not sure I can hear a difference from the Corsa with all 4 cats. Anyone have the opportunity to hear the Corsa before and after removing the secondary cats? Is there a big difference? How about compared to the Corsa with the Roe high flow cats? I remember reading a post where Dan at DC Performance said the 2008 with high flows and Corsa is too loud. Thanks!

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what my old Viper sounded like with my custom B&B set up I made.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8YmMTxfqag[/media]

This is how a viper should sound. I think that is the best sounding viper I've heard. I'd love to hear that car at WOT.:headbang:

mygpw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I knew the reason I why I kept my cassette tapes, There coming back ! ! !:lmao::lmao::lmao: Would it so wrong to install my old tape deck in the Viper.:rolaugh:
Wonder if my wife kept my old silk shirts ?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew the reason I why I kept my cassette tapes, There coming back ! ! !:lmao::lmao::lmao: Would it so wrong to install my old tape deck in the Viper.:rolaugh:

Pull out the "penny loughers" and acid washed jeans!! Ohh yea! I wonder if they make a "walkman" connection for the viper? Then you would truly be an 80's guy with that hooked up!:headbang:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've got my old beach boys tapes coming out this summer for cruising :drive:
I like to tell people I purchased my Viper because it has a tape deck.