RE: NJ Motorsport Thunderbolt Track Day Nov. 4th & 5th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I’m just throwing out this event for NJ Motorsports Park with the Com Sports Car Club on Thursday November 4th and Friday the 5th. I went to Canada to Mont Tremblant in August with this club for track weekend and didn’t tell anyone.:omg: It has come to my attention that a few people were upset that I didn’t post it, that they might have gone to the event with me. So I’m letting everyone know, in case there is someone who might be interested in going. I’m registered, and if anyone is interested in going just email me.
And if there is someone is not to familiar with Com. COMSCC, is a great car club:2tu: and they also support our Exotic Car show. Safety is rule # 1. The cost is $425.00 for 2 days of track with an instructor. First day you track your car with an instructor in your car, after that day he will hopefully sign you off. Day 2 there is a couple of practice runs in the morning, and time trials in the afternoon. Time trials is awesome!:headbang: If this is your first time tracking your car with Com. They will send you a $100.00 check after the event, that’s only $325.00 for 2 days. This are very cheap rates for this track event. SWEET!
NJ Thunderbolt track is a 2.25 mile asphalt road course track with 14 turns, and a ½ mile straight away. They also have garages for rent, $30.00 per day. You can register at www.comscc.org So if you are interested in going let me know. Rick

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2.25 miles! Wish I could do this one! You're killing me!

BTW, great price. I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to learn the limit of their car. I went to Pocono with Rick this summer and am glad I did.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I just changed my tires and put my numbers on that I purchased from Dave Kenney. I'm all gased up and ready to go. Hope to see you soon. Rick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456