Rear bumper emblems

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been waiting a year for somebody to come out with chrome rear bumper emblems. I finally broke down and bought the silver ones and the contrast actually looks really good against the Sapphire blue with my chrome license plate and tips. I was pleasantly surprised.(sorry no pics) So until chrome ones come out, I'll enjoy these!! Easy to put on..hair dryer, dental floss, bug and tar remover for the left over glue, rubbing alcohol to clean and presto! :headbang:

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you take each piece of one by one or all at once. just thinking it would be easier to do one by one from a replacement standpoint. i was told there were no emblem replacements for the rear bumper. i've got 2 replacements for the sides. where'd you get the rear replacement?

OP
OP

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you take each piece of one by one or all at once. just thinking it would be easier to do one by one from a replacement standpoint. i was told there were no emblem replacements for the rear bumper. i've got 2 replacements for the sides. where'd you get the rear replacement?
You remove each letter one by one. Replace all at once. Got them from JonB @ partsrack... e-mail him @ [email protected]. He gets right back to ya!!

97fatboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the raised set from Tator's Dodge. Chrome side emblems and gray bumper emblems. I placed tape around the borders, prior to removal, to make sure I got them back in the same place. Easy mod and it looks great.