Rear mount Turbo

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PBJ is tuning the system last up date was 678 @ 810 on pump gas. doing the Racing gas tune today will have dyno sheets soon for you later today or so. I know its not a TT but something diffrent. not bad for about 7gs.:drive:

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
678 @810, I am lose. Is this a viper or another car? I assume the 810 mean 8100 rpms? What all did/are you getting done to the car?

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PBJ seems like they did you really good with that those tq numbers. Numbers look like it had a shot of NOS. Nice.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about some good pictures from underneath.

Having the air filters down there seems pretty scary. I imagine driving in the rain or going out with any chance of rain is a major no no.

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no problem at all it sits high and is covered by some of the rear body. photos coming soon.
Please PM me some details of your system. VEC II tuning? What turbo are you running out back? Intercooled? Scan both pump gas and race gas dyno sheets and pics please! :D What PSI? Details, details, details... ;)

mnviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got to see your car up close last fall when Joe was finishing up my Roe install (mine was the black/blue RT). Congratulations on the numbers. Have you had a chance to drive it yet? I was curious on how much lag that configuration would have.

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recall when this setup came out. I got flamed for saying it, but I'll say it again. Because once again, I've been proven correct.

This system is a good alternative to the ROE S/C. It will not make the crazy hp numbers twin turbo due to inefficiencies. But, for "cheap" boost it's not a bad way to go.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recall when this setup came out. I got flamed for saying it, but I'll say it again. Because once again, I've been proven correct.

This system is a good alternative to the ROE S/C. It will not make the crazy hp numbers twin turbo due to inefficiencies. But, for "cheap" boost it's not a bad way to go.
I think this is a custom 1 off set up. I don't think it's an STS system.

OP
OP
K

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes guys the system is great, I will have joe at PBJ give you the driving info soon, hes tuning for racing gas and I will post both dyno sheets soon.

But I will say there is no Lag, some will say the turbo is to small but joe says it runs like the perfect street car. its at 10lbs of boost on the dyno but on the street the boost climbs to 13.5lbs.

Yes red snake this a one off kit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin D I have not forgot you I want to post all photos and dyno sheets at the same time, Its a type of system that causes conflict:dunno:.

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin D I have not forgot you I want to post all photos and dyno sheets at the same time, Its a type of system that causes conflict:dunno:.
The only conflicts come from ignorance and nutswinger's personal regrets of not going your revolutionary route. Not to mention, many of these sites beloved 'sponsors' don't like the idea of a 'new F/I solution' which outperforms their product from a cost-to-power perpective.

Anyhow, these forums are meant to be a OPEN FORUM where any and all technologies/breakthroughs related to Viper should be allowed to discuss and embraced. Not a popularity contest or political conspiracy, lol....

Very much looking forward to your post, scans, and Vipers progress with this set-up! :2tu:

OP
OP
K

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok kevin Photos to follow, With race gas and SAE smoothing 796wrhp and 965wrtq stock motor custom fuel system. not to bad:headbang::eater:

OP
OP
K

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up Paolo was hoping for some soso weather so i could drive her home, but looks like i will have pull her home, on or before the 15th I'm taking a few days off.

OP
OP
K

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo can you do me a favor reach out to joe and grab the dyno sheets for me and post them I,m having computer problems.

"Thanks" T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad