Red/Black SRT has Arrived!

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our car arrived at Woodhouse this morning. Bill Pemberton took a phone/picture of the car. I am attaching the pic.They have some work to do, but, I will be picking up the car next Friday. It is low res and the pic is fighting my attempts to expand it beyond the image below.

As it relates to the build process, the car went from Frame to Shipping in about two weeks. It stayed in shipping another two weeks trying to fill a carrier for delivery to Woodhouse.

You must be registered for see images attach

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! Love the red/black SRT stripes....nice choice. I have the blue/white GTS, but I really like the looks of the SRT hood so much better. Looking good....enjoy!!!

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exciting stuff! Are you going to trailer it back to OH or drive it?

No need to question your decision to get stripes...they look great!

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving back, only 850 miles.

Exciting stuff! Are you going to trailer it back to OH or drive it?

No need to question your decision to get stripes...they look great!

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, Looks great Jack! Looking forward to seeing it!

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So,this is a picture of the first stock Gen.5 that may break into the 10s.???Do you consider the car using drag radicals and the modified shocks still a stock car ??

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So,this is a picture of the first stock Gen.5 that may break into the 10s.???Do you consider the car using drag radicals and the modified shocks still a stock car ??

I am going to run in the "wildly modified" class. I was going to wax it, however, that would have put into the "2X wildly modified" class, so I nixed the wax.

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cannot get the GTS stripes on the SRT, however, both sets of stripes are embedded under the paint and then leveled with clear coat, simply put, up close they are both amazing. I will probably continue the stripes in the rear all the way down thru the bumper. Secondly, the front stripes have grown on me and to me sort of enhances the grill, that is an opionion obviously.

Great looking car! Badass!! Biggest dumbest question: So, can you get the GTS stripes on an SRT?

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all the option possibilities, that's kind of dumbfounding...its a nice drive up the highway, but be sure to make a few detours and don't keep the pedal level the whole time. Putnam Park might be a nice little detour, and of course, Mid-O ;)

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, the SRT really needs stripes continued down the back if it will have a color matching rear fascia. That or CF rear.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had a dream that there were SRT and GTS in my garage and I was just comparing the looks lol It felt real!

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I applaud you on your choice. Great combo. Every time I see the SRT hood, I like it more. GTS hood doesn't compare. Whose black one is sitting next to yours?

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Woodhouse had three delivered at the same time,

I applaud you on your choice. Great combo. Every time I see the SRT hood, I like it more. GTS hood doesn't compare. Whose black one is sitting next to yours?

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had a dream that there were SRT and GTS in my garage and I was just comparing the looks lol It felt real!

I have the same dream. So I bought a GTS and a bunch of raffle tickets for an SRT, lol. One for the street, one for the track!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang