Red car Black wheels

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see pics of any Red Gen. I/II Vipers w/ Black wheels. Please post for all to enjoy!

Also, give some info about your rims if you like.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With the brake dust issues, I think that they all have black wheels at one point or another.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am already a member of the Black Wheel Mafia, got 'em on the white whale........might do it on the RT....if some good pics show up!

1893MVC-001F1-med.JPG

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am already a member of the Black Wheel Mafia, got 'em on the white whale........might do it on the RT....if some good pics show up!

1893MVC-001F1-med.JPG

them rims is to small! where is teh 24's!!

;)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, I think the black wheels look great with Tony's black striped car, but not good with the white stripe. But what the hey it's all good.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
present and accounted for.

7911MVC-007F-med.JPG

info: stock gen 2 wheels powdercoated dark charcoal black. (too cheap/broke to spend 5k on wheels right now.) $250 :2tu:

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
26's on an XL would be sick!

But ride like chit!

20's work good for me as I want as much rubber between me and a pothole! Pluse I still like the idea of a smooth driving leather couch! LOL!!!!

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^LOL...thats my car, I was sporting the black wheel theme that day because my right rear had a nail in it

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big-Italian - That looks really good, good idea. I was wondering what the Gen 2 wheels would look like in black. Very nice.

Post more pics if ya got'em

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pfarnz - thanks. a few more pics are in my gallery - page 6 - help yourself.

black/dark/mono rims take some getting used to. you either love em or hate em. i personally dont like the harshness of "black" - so mine are actually a dark charcoal metallic with a very glossy finish - very nice looking in person i think. they go well with the tinted windows.

i didnt want the "bling" of chrome, and just got tired of the original silver that i see on every minivan, saturn, honda, etc. at $250, it is a cheaper option if you dont want to spend 5k. the dark color really shows off the red rotors and calipers well too. a polished lip would look alot better, but you have to pay big bucks for it, and i ("needed" :D ) a supercharger first.