red deer alberta mechanic

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone have a decent mechanic or place to get work done, I'm having nothing but grief with workmanship , any suggestions would be great, thanks

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a couple options in Calgary if you have no luck finding anyone good in Red Deer.
Maybe Steve or someone else from Red Deer will chime in with a closer place for you though.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone have a decent mechanic or place to get work done, I'm having nothing but grief with workmanship , any suggestions would be great, thanks

Not sure what you are looking for. Northwest motors has a mechanic who knows some things about Vipers. I have exhausted other "the best place" here in town. Found Davenport in Calgary quite knowledgeable about after market work.

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Mike

I sent you a message. What do you need a hand with?

Tim

badasp2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike, I was told that Varsity dodge in Calgary has a viper tech ??????Don'''

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what you are looking for. Northwest motors has a mechanic who knows some things about Vipers. I have exhausted other "the best place" here in town. Found Davenport in Calgary quite knowledgeable about after market work.

Mikerae, I am with Ron on this one. Dealt with Northwest Motors for Years. Have bought 4 Vipers from them and always have "EXCELLENT" Service and treat the cars with the upmost respect

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Northwest had my viper for a week to do a simple out of province inspection. Not impressed

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mikerae, I am with Ron on this one. Dealt with Northwest Motors for Years. Have bought 4 Vipers from them and always have "EXCELLENT" Service and treat the cars with the upmost respect

They installed the new computer in HSSSSSS (2001 GTS). It runs great now. You may not think this is much, but I had spent thousands of dollars to other tech's and they could not get it right. Northwest:2tu:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Pat at Kirk's tire. He is an amazing Mechanic . The only one i trust to touch my car and Jodi's truck . They are located in the south side of burnt lake industrial . He bends over
backwards for us and knows how to treat a customer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21