Red/Gray Gen I Viper Collection

Flyng Low

VCA Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture of my red with gray interior Gen I Viper collection, that matches the '94 in my garage.

You must be registered for see images

I made a display pyramid from 3/4" milimene particle board and 1/16" Plexiglass, and it hangs on my den wall. The cars inside are (from the top): Micro Machines 1:140, Hotwheels 1:68*, Tyco slot car 1:64, Matchbox 1:59, Minichamps 1:43, Burago 1:43, Maisto 1:39*, New Ray 1:32*, AMT/ERTL 1:25, Burago 1:24, Maisto 1:24, Mua Chang telephone 1:22, Creative Masters 1:20, Burago 1:18, and Anson 1:12 (hood, door & trunk open).

This is what I have found so far, from watching eBay for six months for red/gray Gen I's with 3-spoke wheels. All these qualify except the Hotwheels which has strange wheels and a black interior, and the Maisto 1:39 and New Ray 1:32 also have a black interior. If anyone can identify or offer additional red/gray Gen I Viper models with 3-spoke wheels I'd love to hear from you at [email protected]. Thanks.

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only have a promo of the red version but it did come in plan red with black int. The euro modells come with mirrors but i haven't put mine on since i keep it in it's box. The second is the new gen 1 from maisto i it is smaller than the tycos but larger than the hotwheels. i would guess 1:66 but not exactly sure. Some fingernail polish would take off the stripes then paint the side pipes so they show up better. Hope this helps!

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry some of my descriptions got knocked off some how. the first one is a 1:87th euro modell promo they had a plain red one too.

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just working on my pictures on host and they have new urls now so here they are again. thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness