RED MAMBA ?

BS99GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are no Red Mamba's. Look at those pictures closely, the door jams are black. that interior is not in that red car. Someone took the photos of the interior on a Black Mamba and used them in the auction for the red car. Looks like someone has to raise the BS flag on that auction... some new owner is going to be PISSED!

OP
OP
B

BS99GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't take the time to notice the door jams.

But thats what I kinda thought (no red ones)..however since this appears to be an ad from a reputable dealer......I thought maybe I was just outa touch.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Charlie (his phone number is listed on the ebay ad) and he says it is a BLACK MAMBA and it has been mis-listed and that "he's going to be fixing the pictures today"....says he has 6 new Vipers and is ready make some serious deals to move them (he says)...

So, looking for a new one, might check them out.

New Mexico has some mighty fine roads for breaking in a Viper.

JT

Deityracer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Washington State soon to be in New Mexico
They do have 6 vipers and Charlie, and ONLY Charlie is the one to deal with there, he will give you a great deal... everyone else will try to sell you neons, and drill you about where you work and what you drive.

Honestly though, there is a reason that they have six vipers. everyone in new mexico knows to go to another state to buy their dodges.

Samurai75007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a 04 black Momba at Huffiness in Lewisville, Texas. Tell them Kenneth sent you.. Or PM me

You must be registered for see images

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No reds, just white and black for now. There may be one more color, but after that the Mamba Editions will go away - good move as this will only help resale in years to come.We had 12 of them, but are only down to 2, and the car stands tall when folks see it - very nice combo in the black!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte