Red SoCal SRT-10 spotted

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
73 toll road about 1pm on Sunday, March 30th. It was my first sighting in person, and man they are good looking!! Makes me excited to get one!

Is the owner of the Red SRT-10 a member here??

Zach

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the guy was driving 55 in the left #1 lane with the top up on a beautiful day complaining about the AC it was probably Dead President from Rancho Sante Fe.

Dead President

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a red SRT-10 in the San Diego area, but I was not on 73 yesterday. I saw a factory SRT-10 at the Desert Cruise a few weeks ago, so maybe it's a factory car on a magazine test drive.

Frank

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guy's. I had the pedal to the floor on my Dakota from the moment that I thought I had spotted it. I don't think CHP would have appreciated a Dodge Truck flying 95 MPH downhill on the 73, but I had to get a glimpse.....Just think, one day people will be chasing me to get a look at my Viper!! :)

Zach

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guy's. I had the pedal to the floor on my Dakota from the moment that I thought I had spotted it. I don't think CHP would have appreciated a Dodge Truck flying 95 MPH downhill on the 73, but I had to get a glimpse.....Just think, one day people will be chasing me to get a look at my Viper!! :)

Zach

Ha, I had a similar experience last spring when I chased down a new Lamborghini Murcielago on the highway when they had only been in the country for about a month and there were probably only a dozen in the US in total at that time. I did about 95 mph or so in my F-150 trying to catch up with it. Which I finally di and heard the sweet sound from its exhaust.

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha, I had a similar experience last spring when I chased down a new Lamborghini Murcielago on the highway when they had only been in the country for about a month and there were probably only a dozen in the US in total at that time. I did about 95 mph or so in my F-150 trying to catch up with it. Which I finally di and heard the sweet sound from its exhaust.

All I can say is that it is a good thing that the Dakota has a V-8...I was busting a$$ to get a look at my first SRT. Anyone know any dealerships in the SoCal area that have the SRT's in stock? I would like to see one in black.

Zach