Redneck broad making big deal out of beating Viper

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allan:Didn't you pick up a Viper? In regards to the link. Yeah what can you say Vipers are slow!!!

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trap speed on the viper was about 10 mph too slow. Obviously the Viper driver was not an experienced drag racer.

OP
OP
A

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its also a Gen1. No Viper yet. Might add a Murcielago here shortly, or i really like the white Mamba Srt.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
She was on ET streets, I have raced z06 at the track that have ran mid 13's. I didn't run to the forum and posted that I just smoked a z06. I guess that's what they call maturity.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She was on ET streets, I have raced z06 at the track that have ran mid 13's. I didn't run to the forum and posted that I just smoked a z06. I guess that's what they call maturity.

Exactly! Just remember, we're the ones with the complex!!! ;)

McRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many more boards you gonna post this on Al?

Why don't you just run your Lambo instead of your mouth.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mcrat,
It's pretty cool you're wife likes to race. I agree that the rt's trap speed was in the dirt.

Allen,
I sat in a Murci this weekend. I gotta say it was impressive. I especially liked the carbon in the engine compartment. I may have to come hang out over at the lambo site a little more.

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trap speed on the viper was about 10 mph too slow. Obviously the Viper driver was not an experienced drag racer.

Absolutely correct! The Z06 DID NOT beat the Viper, but rather, the driver of the Z06 beat the driver of the Viper. Bad driver = bad time no matter what you're driving.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First I agree 100% with 96 GTS.

Second when my 99 R/T was bone stock (not that its too far from that now with just filters/smoothies) i smoked a modded z06 (intake and cam) like it was a civic,it was on the highway so i dident see his 1/4 or my own.

We raced 3 exits on I95 (3am)he got the jump on me because i was afraid of smoking my tires so i took off light, but i blew past him in about 5 seconds and just kept putting car lenths beteween us.

P.S i had a 285 pound passenger at the time.

Now i never drove a gen 1 but if my STOCK gen 2 can smoke a MODDED z06 that bad then stock vs stock the gen 1 will win AND im willing to bet money.

but yeah guys we gotta admit those z06's are faster then us,they beat us.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What were you racing and what were your times?

I really didn't see anything that was making a big deal about beating the Viper - actually she said her kids liked it and the guy driving was a good sport learning to drive his car.

At least she's out there racing and not trolling on 14 different forums.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've seen a supercharged vette z06 that got trailered in at the track with slicks doin 11.5@120mph all day long. i think the viper driver was too slow shifting and bad 60ft times.

McRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper driver was cool, he ran a bunch of passes and was having a good time. His 60's improved a lot after he realized that he had 42psi in the BFG Drag Radials, and dropped it down.

McRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gave him the jump, im slow shifting, he's power shifting.

I'm pretty sure you're always "slow shifting" Allan. Maybe enroll at the Sylvan Learning Center??

Allan's my hero. What do you do when you can't win any races? You race from a roll and use a 150-shot of squeeze! I think his next trick will be to retrofit the Diablo with an automatic...

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the chick new how to drive and the Viper didn't.
I'm a rookie and ran against my brothers Vette with NOS. I killed him every time. BUT, if you compared my worst times against his best it would have looked like his Vette was faster.

He ended up killing his transmission that night and limping home. :D

McRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mcfag, for you, i turn the nitrous off, and unplug 6 plug wires.

I have never doubted that you are missing some plug wires.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to own a Z06 awhile back. Ever since Allan beat a Z06 fair and square, a group of you corvette guys have been in denial. When he states a fact, all the Z06 guys can do is resort to a personal attack. It's pretty sad.

McRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to own a Z06 awhile back. Ever since Allan beat a Z06 fair and square, a group of you corvette guys have been in denial. When he states a fact, all the Z06 guys can do is resort to a personal attack. It's pretty sad.

A) Allan would lose running against our stock-engined NA Chevrolet with his Lamborghini with the bottle removed. With the bottle? Let's see.

B) Nor could he beat any well-driven NA Viper.

C) He posted this thread to get you guys pissed. For some, it worked.

D) If you would like race, show up. We will be there. I only run high 11's, it should be an easy kill.

E) After calling my wife trailer trash, Allan will be shown the error of his ways.