RedSnakeGTS's Heffner S/C and Dyno (pics)...

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedSnakeGTS\'s Heffner S/C and Dyno (pics)...

Posting pics for RedSnakeGTS (Eric)...one badass GTS!!!

You must be registered for see images

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: RedSnakeGTS\'s Heffner S/C and Dyno (pics)...

thanks G, i dont know who caught it when i posted it on the alley, and i want to let people know the kind of work heffner's performance can do! thanks again. my car is 1 hour away, i cant wait to unleash this baby!!!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just took a ride in it! Wow! He didn't really let it stretch it's legs out, but it felt like it made GOBS of power! It sounds amazing too! Really nice ride!

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RedSnakeGTS,

Congrats: :cool: . By the way, thanks for the info you and smokinv10 provided on your Heffner setup. It was extremely helpful. I hope to be joining the Heffner ranks shortly. :D

Bandit400

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RedSnakeGTS,

Congrats: :cool: . By the way, thanks for the info you and smokinv10 provided on your Heffner setup. It was extremely helpful. I hope to be joining the Heffner ranks shortly. :D

Bandit400

Bandit, congrats on choosing Jason Heffner! There are a lot of great tuners out there, but Heffner is THE MAN as far as I am concerned! You will have one bad a$$ Viper when Jason is done!

Eric, congrats again on such a visually stunning and powerful machine! I hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am enjoying mine!

==>Go spank some bikes and report back to me in a week! LOL!

Dante'00ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanks G, i dont know who caught it when i posted it on the alley, and i want to let people know the kind of work heffner's performance can do! thanks again. my car is 1 hour away, i cant wait to unleash this baby!!!

nice ride!
what do you have for suspension (spring's etc), and wheels/tires? Combo looks real sharp!
thanks

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

suspension: right now i just have eibachs. i dont like the ride quality i got afterwards, im looking to do penskes or motons. we will see what the budget will allow here in the next few months. i have 19" HRE 545s, full polish and clearcoat. i do plan to chrome them eventually, but right now i just want to drive! thanks for the compliments

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Looks great. Congrats. Another fine creation, Jason.

Ben
Heffner supercharged Venom 600 RT/10

Olivier Caza

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow...one of the greatest looking Vipers I've seen. Yeah, I know, I'm a newbie! But still... :) I love the wheels, a few of the Supra guys have them. I see that you have StopTechs, do you road race with the car? Great car...now get some Penskes!! ;)

-Olivier

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanks anthony! i just wish your car was going to be there as well. i cant wait to see the flawless paint job i hear so much about. see you in Austin, it is going to kick a$$

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cool car. what tires are you running? Have you tried the Khumos yet? My car feels like a totally different car and there isn't a motorcycle that scares me... They all see the taillights.. :laugh:

Gerald

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i have 19s so i dont have much of a choice... pilot sports. i'll see how these do for a while. my viper funds are at a negative right now :laugh:

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Have you gotten on it at all, come on, even just a little hehe?

I'm just curious as to how so many of you guys are putting out serious power and aren't even running drag radials, how the hell are you guys getting traction lol.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

> bahh, who needs traction at 100mph!!

Uhh.... :laugh:

RedSnake -- very nice car and setup! Seconded on Gerald's recommendation to fit the car up for some drag radials.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960