refurbished rims

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello,
i have been watching some refurbished rims that have been on ebay several times and nobody ever seems to bid on them. i was wondering if anybody else had any imput on them or new if there was something wrong with them?. i would post a link to them but i am not sure how to do this. if you do a search on viper parts they are always there. thanks, todd

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im looking for one front and one back, i bought a set but the front and back on one side are really screwed up (99-02 18" wheels)

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph......any flexibility on the price for those wheels? Help a brotha out : )

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always flexible. I'm a motivated seller b/c I got a set of VR-1's on the floor at the office that I can't bring home until I make space.

I have one front and one back that are perfect. the other side needs minor touch-up. it isn't warped or anything... just a tiny amount of curb-rash.

JD

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be selling my '01 OE set of 4. Looks like I'm about to buy another set. Lots of edge scrapes, but they're completely true. For the right price, I'd sell them. PM me with an offer if anyone's interested.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve had my wheels refurbished twice and now I wish I would have left them alone. Now I’m looking for a new set of stock 18’’ wheels. The last company “ Wheels America” put fine scratches in the surface’s and an orange peel clear coat.
They look OK from a distance, but up close, they look like you have over spray on the wheels from tire dressing.
I’ll be sell them once I get a new set. They would be great looking track wheels or for someone less particular than myself.

P.s. If you have 18’’ OE wheels you would like to sell to a good home. Please let me know. Or if you want my refurbished wheels.

Andrew

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I would rather buy a damaged wheel then one referbished by someone else - you'd never know the quality of repairman.

I have my old OEM 18s up for sale, but they would need re-chroming if you want pretty. No dents or major scratches, but some minor rash and there's discolouration on a rear.

I'd like $1000 for the set.

chazmat78

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would rather buy a damaged wheel then one referbished by someone else - you'd never know the quality of repairman.

I have my old OEM 18s up for sale, but they would need re-chroming if you want pretty. No dents or major scratches, but some minor rash and there's discolouration on a rear.

I'd like $1000 for the set.

chazmat78

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called my insurance and it is covered. I am going to get a new rim from dodge.I need a tire to ,something fell off a truck gashed the outer lip of the rim and put a one inch cut in the tire. The cut is so thin it looks like it was done with something sharp the rim is damaged right on the lip, other than that there are no other Mark on the sidewall.