Regarding Redline's WaterWetter..How many Viper owners here use it?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use it in all my cars with aluminum heads. Cheap insurance against cavitation effects, and it improves corrosion protection. Doesn't affect the temp as much as they claim - in my experience at least.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably won't hurt but you might be better off with a good burp, a lower t-stat and a reprogramed pcm to turn on the fans sooner. I think i have a 180 deg. Since the new stat, roe easy bleed hoses and the fans comming on earlier I rarely look toward that silly temp gage anymore. GTS Bruce

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I run it in all my cars, helps with the corrosion and lubes the pump seals. I believe it helps keep things cooler.

--FQB

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably won't hurt but you might be better off with a good burp, a lower t-stat and a reprogramed pcm to turn on the fans sooner. I think i have a 180 deg. Since the new stat, roe easy bleed hoses and the fans comming on earlier I rarely look toward that silly temp gage anymore. GTS Bruce

What Bruce said. I reprogrammed the fan temp, t-stat, roe fascia duct, vented cowl and use water wetter in addition to my coolant. But the fan temp change with the t-stat made the most difference (to me). Never been happier with the temps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4