Reliable enclosed transporter?

NOTVETTE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reliable, top shelf auto transporter (enclosed only) that could transport a car from San Francisco area to upstate NY? Thanks.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking once again that Chuck Tator can give you some names?? Viper Wizard he is...you can look him up under that name or his site tatorsdodge.msn.com...I believe he said before he knew of some transporters in the area. Good Luck....I seem to be giving Chuck's name to EVERYone who asks any question lately, anybody notice that?!!:omg: :cool:
LOL--He IS very helpful, has come thru for many people. ~juli~

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary is hard to get in touch with sometimes since he is really busy. Go with Exotic Transport - excellent trucks (covered between top & bottom rows so you don't get dripped on, etc.) and the best rates I could fine...they are transporting a Viper for me now to Las Vegas from Palm Coast FL.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reliable is exactly correct "Reliable" is the official car hauler for Dodge and for VOI they may even be a site sponsor located in Canton. Michigan with offices in Los Angeles, and Arizona and i think one other place possibly Orlando

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While some have had a good experience, they got the nick name of "Un-Reliable" for some reason! Let me just say if you use them I hope you are not in any rush.

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone that "appreciates" your business

Found this company after never getting calls returned and or E Mail answered from "other" transporters. These people here have GPS and you can track car every step of the way as well as people that RESPECT a nice car and take notes or "each" and every scratch and "re-check" at end of trip so that ANYTHING that was not originally on car WILL be recorded and taken care of. Also the rates are good and I will use them again in July.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Used Fedex Passport to transport my 05 BMW M3 from Wisconsin to NJ. They did a great job. No problems at all.:)

Bandit400

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exotic Transport is another I'd recommended - great service/communications and great price as well. Their trucks are enclosed with separations between the 2 decks so fluids do not drip, etc. And they can handle any low ground clearance car made.