Reminder, Indoor Kart Racing, and smack talking this Weekend in Texas....

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys this is just a reminder about this Saturday (sept 22nd) about our meeting. Davy Jones KartZone, Houston’s only indoor karting center.Fasten your seat belts and get ready to roll because KartZone has been gracious enough to close the doors to the general public as we race one another for not only bragging rights but also big prizes. Ladies, don’t feel like you have to be left out of the excitement!! We will have a women only race where you too can set a few records and win some prizes. Talking “smack” is always optional!A fabulous Beef and Chicken Fajita Bar will be made available in the upstairs suite overlooking the racetrack action (all air conditioned of coarse). A beverage service has been arranged with beer, wine, and mixed drinks on a cash bar basis. If there are any special beverage requests (Crown, Skyy, ect…) please let Prashant know with your R.S.V.P. It is very important that we receive your R.S.V.P. this time so we can plan for the food needed as it is being brought in from a catering company, not supplied by kartzone.Parking for the club will be behind the gated area, for added security the gates will be closed after all the members arrive. The total cost for the evening will be $40 dollars for those members racing and $20 dollars for those choosing not to race.
BURNOUT.gif

Kart Zone is located right behind the Ferrari Dealership of 59 south.
email me for more info or check out houstonviperclub.com
thanks
Prashant

Reaction score
Sorry Kim & I will not be able to make it this week-end. You all better watch Ellison and make sure he doesn't get the inside first car like he did last time. How many times was it he lapped Hennessey?
laugh.gif
See all you Texans in Oct.

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you attending today, I know that it is raining outside...but this is an all indoor racetrack!! so everything is still on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant