Removing cats

homesite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard is it to remove the cats? Is there any flanges between the cat and the muffler? Does any one have any pictures of the exhaust with the side rockers removed?

Thanks in advance,
Scott

OP
OP
H

homesite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone help on this? I want to get rid of the heat

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't help but anxiously await a response. How about the calibration and/or O2 sensor impact of removing the cats. I too would like to replace both cats on each side with straight pipe.

At that point I need to judge the sound level to see if I can go further. I can't afford (family wise) to make the SRT as loud as the RT/10. My wife won't let me take our baby for a ride in the RT/10 due to the loudness.

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to be putting on a set of Random Tech high flow cats very soon. There are four cats on the car. I really have the cabin heat problem also, not to mention the heat being held up in the engine, and the sound quality is in need of immprovement. A few more horses will be very welcome. Best mod I've ever done on the Viper. It does so much for the car.

Skip White

toy man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone provide e-mail address & phone # for random tech high flow cats?any thoughts on removing all cats? thanks richard