replacement seat cover options?

vettegc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for replacement seat cover options gor 96 b/w. Original driver side has small tear. I was thinking of looking into a two-tone with the blue. Anyone have pics of differnent designs or recommendations of vendors?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went 2 tone but not blue. Done by a local shop here in Fort Worth.

Venzano if you want the best. At the highest price.

I'd talk to some of your local upholstery shops.

$1300 for the pair and yes I plagiarized the hat.

You must be registered for see images

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw these on eBay the other day...looked interesting....also looks like you can order different inserts and stitching....I only happened to see these myself I have no connection to them nor do I endorse their product. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-1996-D...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr Anybody else know anything about them?
For that price, you can get really good aftermarket racing seats from Sparco or Corbeau. Just something to consider :) Not sure regarding space in the Viper, but I installed Corbeaus in one of my previous Corvettes, and they were great.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of folks out there very happy with LeatherSeats.com products. I've spoken with them and their options are pretty numerous with materials (types and grades), stitching, etc. I've also considered going with the Recaro Pole Positions, but that's twice the price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang