Request for regional club presidents...

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning to make a Viper quilt...ultimate oxymoron: A Viper person who QUILTS. Anyway, I would appreciate receiving iron-on/sew-on patches from as many clubs as care to send them to me. I'll probably work on it during the winter and if it turns out nicely, I'll bring it to Detroit for show-and-tell. Just mail patches to B. Smith, Route 2, Box 2079, Roosevelt, UT 84066. Thanks so much!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Barbara........

A lady in the Pac-NW just made a car-club quilt, with checkered flags from the various SCCA and ICSCC and NASPORT and Team Continental, etc, etc regions in the west. Each white square
is autographed by a driver of the respective club.

I think WA made a patch.....not sure. OR has none. I DO have an extensive collection of Pro-motorsports patches....maybe I can spring a couple spares if interested.

The quilt is being raffled for a local childrens' hospital.

OP
OP
B

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Jon! I'm glad to learn I'm not a total oddity! Anyway, I got the idea from the patch the Colorado club has. I just finished three quilts, made of denim squares from knees-out blue jeans, with Grateful Dead patches. Turned out really cute! I'll see what I hear from the various clubs. Raffling something for a charity sounds like a good idea!