Residual On Viper

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what type of residual I can get for a brand new srt-10 viper?? Thanks for your info in advance. (I love this board so much the knowledge on these amazing cars here is unbelievable!)

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on bank/car dealer.And your credit score.And where your residence is(state).Also debit to income helps or hurts.There are a few dealers around here that offer it with different rates and residual values.Most lease co will work with you on what you want things to be.As far as down payment,years lease(some 7yrs)what area payment a month.If interested pm me and i can give you names of lease co or dealer to help with options of lease. :2tu:

A-Train

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting mine delivered tomorrow!!! Lease 03, 480 miles for 38 months $842+tax. Residual $48.7k. Total price $70k. Hope this helps.

I'm excited to see the new car!!

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My credit is great...the thing is I am in Canada...Just trying to see what type of resudual numbers you guys get (percentage wise if possible!)

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting mine delivered tomorrow!!! Lease 03, 480 miles for 38 months $842+tax. Residual $48.7k. Total price $70k. Hope this helps.

I'm excited to see the new car!!

thats an insane residual (69.6%) I think i'd probably get something like 53% here :(

A-Train

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats an insane residual (69.6%) I think i'd probably get something like 53% here :(

Yup, amazing deal I can't believe myself. Found dealer from the Dupontregistry.com advertisement. So far so good. We'll see when the vehicle arrives tomorrow.

A-Train

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A-Train...Was it a dodge dealer??

Nope, Internet Dealer- www.excellauto.com

They specialized in Vipers, Hummers, and Fererris etc.

My car was delivered yesterday exactly as adverstised- brand new. Great people to do business with. Lowest lease advertised I've seen. And they deliver. My final lease is actually even lower than their advertised price.

My pics and story for receiving car hopeful to load later.

A Train

A-Train

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but he is only allowed to put 480 miles on it over 38 months!!!!!LOL

Oh boy- does that mean I have to leave the car in the garage now that I have 510 miles on it !!!!! LOL.

Naahh .. I actually get 12k a year. But I do wonder though what my remaining factory warranty is. Since the car is an 03, does that mean I have 2 year left, or 36k whichever comes first?

A Train

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A-Train...Did you have to give a downpayment?? I still can't believe the price your paying!

A-Train

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ricky-

no down payment either. thats why i bought the car so quickly before i got rid of my 01 vette. now i'm stuck w/ 2 cars. but i figure with a good lease i can always post it on swapalease.com if i don't like the viper. but so far so good. i'm loving the viper!

details on the lease:

03 w/ 480 miles
38 months, $842+tax (little over $900/ month)
drive off about $3200, first month lease + license +inspection +misc.
shipping $1250 closed transport; from Fl to CA.
1200 miles/ yr.

Atrain

A-Train

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops, my bad. Just check my lease I did pay $1800 down payment, that was part of the the $3200 drive off cost.

A Train

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
details on the lease:

03 w/ 480 miles
38 months, $842+tax (little over $900/ month)
drive off about $3200, first month lease + license +inspection +misc.
shipping $1250 closed transport; from Fl to CA.
1200 miles/ yr.

Atrain
-----------------------------------------------------------Don't you mean 12000miles/yr not tring to be a a$$ :D just tring to save you from being slamed by the genI@II owner.Remember us srt/10 guys need to stick together. :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I hope you mean 12,000 miles ;) but that lease sounds AWESOME! Wonder if canadians can lease from the states??

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You never mentioned if this was a closed or open ended lease? If this is an open ended lease, then that should have been disclosed also. Checked , and it does not appear you can lease a car for Canada in the US.

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealers sometimes also offer amazing lease rates if you garuntee the buyout of a car!! is that known as a open/closed lease situation?