Riced Viper

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to cars. My interest vary widely. But that, is a shame. Why doesn't he just have the word CIVIC tattooed across the back. AND, what the heck did he do to the driving lights? Mold in street lamps or something? Then again, if he enjoys it, ***, more power to him.

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pic is gone! And the curiosity is KILLING ME!

You must be registered for see images

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I got to the third photo I wanted to stab myself in the eye with a pencil. Can't bear to look at that abortion any longer.

JKNUST

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Deja Vu

I puked and choked, hunched over forward so fast and smacked the desk so freakin hard.... knocked myself out and now I cannot remember where, but I saw this post before. I know, because there are two vomit stained dents on my desk.

No more torture please. Let this one die...... the children, the poor children must not see.

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deja Vu

I puked and choked, hunched over forward so fast and smacked the desk so freakin hard.... knocked myself out and now I cannot remember where, but I saw this post before. I know, because there are two vomit stained dents on my desk.

No more torture please. Let this one die...... the children, the poor children must not see.

Agree!
This abomination just keeps showing up in here.
If I'm correct, it's actually the third time in less than two months! :shocked: :D

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That must have started out as an eclipse and been modified into a Viper. Because no one would do that to a Viper. RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...now I'm sorry I asked.

How much do you want to bet that "Fara" is Polish for faggott?

The car is from Italy, notice the 'I' on the license plate.
Mama mia! :eek:

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There are twelve of those monstrosities out there?! :crazy:

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

looks like its straight out of a Meccano kit :eek:

like the roman chariot styled centre caps, they could come in handy !

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My eyes!My eyes!This is a pg13 site not R rated.Please give warning when something like this is pictured. :(

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps it was in a terrible accident as a young child and after countless time in the hospital it is now forced to wear all of the metal bracing like Forrest Gump, run Forrest run. Perhaps if it runs fast enough all of the bracing will come flying off like Forrest and impale the people who built the horrid thing. Than it can grow up to start a swimp company and become famous and ...... Sorry I just got lost in the fantasy and my mind was slightly impaired by the rice-ness.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:mad: STOP IT!THE PAIN,My 2yr old is with me and will have nightmares for weeks to come.He won't stop crying since he saw the pic.I must do the only thing i can do,and take him for a ride in my viper. :D And explain to him not all people have [******] for taste.And there should be severe punishment for what has been done. :2tu:

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:mad: STOP IT!THE PAIN,My 2yr old is with me and will have nightmares for weeks to come.He won't stop crying since he saw the pic.I must do the only thing i can do,and take him for a ride in my viper. :D And explain to him not all people have [******] for taste.And there should be severe punishment for what has been done. :2tu:
Yeah, what he said, my boy is 4 and this is th kind of thing that will only come out in therapy. :eek:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do believe if I was in the presence of the vandal Fara, God help me, Id punch him in the face.....12 TIMES...One for each of those abominations he created...I am mad :mad: We need P.E.T.A.....People for the Ethical Treatment of Automobiles...

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't tell me there is 12. :mad: I could see 1 being built but 12?I may have to sell my viper to pay for medical treatment! :mad: After seeing what some a$$ with a bunch of $has done to a work of art.But really can you get over,the fact 12 people like this enough to have one?This is what happens when ricers become wealthy.Again this post should have some type of warning or parental warning.My son is still crying 4.5hrs later after veiwing this horriable pic.