ricer/ghetto glider incounter

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kcobean: Love the wheels. The rear fender lip, rear wing, and wheels almost pull off a "Porsche look". The 350s are cool cars, and you had a nice one. Not many people in general are in a position to purchase a viper, especially kids.

Thank you. At 34, it's been a few years since I could call myself a kid (chronologically anyway), but the Z was a really fun project (and frustrating all at the same time). I've wanted a Viper for 10 years though, so when the opportunity presented itself, I made the switch. I would have loved to hold on to the Z, but with a one-car garage (and a one-car wallet ;) ), I had to sell it. It was quite worth it though, the Viper is an awesome machine.

OP
OP

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW..How a thread turns into a racial thing.. :) sounds like there's a lot of Democrats here..(that should start a storm)..I didn't say [******] about any racial thing YOU DID!!

If you had seen this car you would have probably agreed with me.. this thing was 3 levels of a Cesna 335 stacked on top of each other....DID the people axiing me here see it??? Nuf said!!

Todd