right hand drive RT

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrysler UK MD car, just in from Aus conversion first one over here, didn't see it for myself but looks a good job. 2002 spec

You must be registered for see images

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is interesting. Anyone know how much that costs? I am thinking somewhere around $15,000 USD. It looks pretty good but, I guess since it is something I have never seen before, it looks weird to me. :confused:

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was somewhere around 30K Aus dollars, thats without shippimg the car to them, I believe Detroit send it out as some form of a kit for installation but i could be wrong

THUNDER DOWN UNDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guy's!
Our company Viperformance in Australia converted this vehicle to R/H/D right hand drive we were contracted by Daimler Chrysler in Australia to convert 25 Dodge Vipers, one of which was the last RT/10 to be built by the Factory, sorry it's already converted and has a new home in New Zealand. The conversion cost is approx $35,000 AUS. There is no kit supplied to us, We tooled up for these vehicles. We also have tooled up for 92-96 models 97 model and 98-2002. The refinishing program as it is called by Daimler Chrysler was 3 years in the making. We had engineers from Detroits Viper line inspect our conversions and also Daimler Chryslers independent engineers in Australia before we got the Blessing to go ahead. This is the first factory backed program outside of America the first in the world authorised by Daimler Chrysler.For more information check out web site Media Release at www.chryslerviper.com.au. We have been converting Dodge Vipers in Australia for the past 7 years. Two of our RT/10'S have had their tow boxes signed by Bob Hubbach. We offer after sales service , new and used parts. We also sell apparell and Viper merchandise. If you want any further information please feel free to contact us.

Cheers

Jennifer

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry to report this car was stolen off the owners drive yesterday then found by the police burn't out :( I believe its a total loss, a real shame, I hope they catch the culprits but this time of crime rarely gets solved

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It turns out he was visiting a friend, left his car keys in his friends house while they went out .... they also took a merc off the drive as well.