Roanoke or Woodhouse?

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy we were going to use to order our 08' is not returning our calls so screw him...question is should we go through Roanoke or Woodhouse? Ive heard great things about Woodhouse but I live in MI and Roanoke is in IL so....Anyone have positive or negative feelings about Roanoke?

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roanoke wanted MSRP, while Bill P. at Woodhouse made a better deal. Plus, when we fly into Tulsa, Woodhouse pays the motel bill and sends a driver to pick us up and drive us to Blair to pickup our '08 blue/white. We live in S.E. Louisiana, so the choice was easy: Woodhouse!

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke wanted MSRP, while Bill P. at Woodhouse made a better deal. Plus, when we fly into Tulsa, Woodhouse pays the motel bill and sends a driver to pick us up and drive us to Blair to pickup our '08 blue/white. We live in S.E. Louisiana, so the choice was easy: Woodhouse!

You mean when you fly into Omaha? Tulsa is about 7 hours from Blair.

?)

J

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine bought from Woodhouse via telephone for a new 03 right when the 03's came out. enclosed transport showed up in Atlanta about 5 days later w/ all the paperwork. 20 min later, the car was his. A+ for woodhouse on that deal. And the delivery team was class A as well.

JD

SRT²

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and ordered an 08 from Bill at Woodhouse. He treated me like I was his next door neighbor.