Roe Racing Kudos

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased all of my mods from Roe Racing except my exhaust. I have had an excellent purchasing experience with every mod and excellent service after the sale.
Ordering items through Becky and Dave is always a breeze. Sean and Dave have been great about explaining things in terms that a non-automotive mind such as mind can comprehend.
And Sean's Service after the sale is second to none. Sean took time out of his schedule at VOI8 to help me with programming my VEC2 for use with my blower. In fact, to help me out the day before I went to the track he worked on my car following the memorabilia show until about 1:00 in the morning. In fact, there were two other gentlemen that Sean was worked with that night after he had helped me. That is what I call Customer Service. I have also had several other instances where Sean has went out of his way to help me out with questions or tuning. And I haven't mentioned the numerous e-mails that I have sent him, all of which have been replied in a timely manner.

I know that there are other excellent tuners out there, but Sean is the only one I have had any experience with. I will continue working with Roe Racing for all my performance needs and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :2tu:

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have purchased all of my mods from Roe Racing except my exhaust. I have had an excellent purchasing experience with every mod and excellent service after the sale.
Ordering items through Becky and Dave is always a breeze. Sean and Dave have been great about explaining things in terms that a non-automotive mind such as mind can comprehend.
And Sean's Service after the sale is second to none. Sean took time out of his schedule at VOI8 to help me with programming my VEC2 for use with my blower. In fact, to help me out the day before I went to the track he worked on my car following the memorabilia show until about 1:00 in the morning. In fact, there were two other gentlemen that Sean was worked with that night after he had helped me. That is what I call Customer Service. I have also had several other instances where Sean has went out of his way to help me out with questions or tuning. And I haven't mentioned the numerous e-mails that I have sent him, all of which have been replied in a timely manner.

I know that there are other excellent tuners out there, but Sean is the only one I have had any experience with. I will continue working with Roe Racing for all my performance needs and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :2tu:

SAME HERE HE IS A GREAT GUY. All this time I thought that I was special and he only treated me like that. :D

vd..

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe is top notch all the way.

I love working with everyone at Roe racing they go above and beyond each and every time for each and ever person.

Sean Roe and Chuck Tator have been WONDERFUL to me and my car and I coulden't think of something bad to say about either if I tried.

I second that

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only echo the above comments made for Sean and his crew, the were exceptional and always helpful with anything that came up. I was also helped by Sean in regards to udating not only my VEC 2, but he converted all my cards tot he new set and all on his valuable time at VOI with the only payment being a hand shake :2tu: :2tu:

Roe racing rules :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Viperbass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree. Sean has been very helpful with e-mails to me. I ordered high flo cats on Monday and they were at my door Wednesday via Fed Ex. That is what I call fast order processing! :2tu:

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Sean ever leave his shop and go home?? He always answers the phone after hours and on weekends to help me with my questions.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like many have said, Sean and his Roe Racing crew are AWESOME. He really takes the time out of his busy schedule to help you out. EVEN ON SATURDAYS!