Roe supercharger installed!!!

viperrmike

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I posted in performance mods but thought I should put here as well. I have a 97 GTS. Already had SVSi headers, high flow cats, Corsa cat back, K&N air filters with air box. I added the Roe supercharger with 8# pully, and Harland Sharp roller rockers, (Sean recommended and went in well). Whole thing took me about 16 hrs of work over 2 weekends (I took many breaks, wouldn't take that long if i worked strait through). Went to dyno last week and made three runs. Got 633-669 rwhp and 706-725 rw torque. Very happy with how it runs. Sean was great to answer my questions, even though most were already in the instructions, just needed some reassurance. My wife ever smiles when she rides in the car. I liked the do-it-your-self part of it. Main reason I chose this one. All the good comments about Sean and his product are so true, no hesitations. Thanks Sean.

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Installed the same on my 01 rt/10 this past weekend with same rockers. I cant say enough about how great sean roe was with helping me over the phone. I even called cell phone on sat for advice. I wish all people were like him to deal with. I bought the supercharger used 2 weeks ago and cannot beleive how the car runs. Thanks Sean

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man...I am still waiting for my Gen 1 to come. I think I am like #2 in line for one. Nice numbers and I do agree, Sean is the best. Once I saw my friends Roe S/C car, I was hooked.

Great job, let us know how fast you go at the track.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys.
We all work hard here to make the parts easy to install and effective.
Constructive input (positive or negative) is appreciated.

Regards,
Sean

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the Harland Sharp roller rockers would be better than the Jesel J2K for the Roe S/C? Price and location you got them on those Harlands?

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wouldnt say they are better but the price of around $600.00 compared to $1350.00 is why I chose them. Sean Roe @ www.roeracing.com is where i bought mine. He sells both and spoke well about harland sharp. I was told for street use they would be fine but racing a different story. also remember the push rods another $120.00
Good Luck with whatever you choose.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having one, where can I get a supercharger installed for a good price?

FLX109

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, I was just yankin' yer chain.... LOL While I have no problem with putting the Roe charger on your car, there has to be somebody closer to yuo than I am. I'm sure it only costs a few hundred bucks to have somebody put it on for you. Max two day job. Then you should have it dyno'd to fine tune.

p.s. I'll do it for free if ya bring an extra blower for me! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewViperz