Roe Supercharger or Extreme Nitrous System???

OP
OP
Z

ZexZo6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh man.... a custom Hogan intake and direct port.....that will be a show stopper, and will make great power numbers too boot.

You can also dress up the interior with various lite/buttons in reference to controlling the nitrous, i.e. LED switches for the bottle heater(s), bottle opener, arming switch.

I plan on picking up the NOS Launcher Progressive Controller for ultimate Nitrox control. It has a 3.5" screen to show programming parameters and log data from a run (AFR, RPM, % flow). Check it out [media]http://www.holley.com/data/products/pictures/large15975NOS.jpg[/media]

Just be careful about 'too much' bling on the interior with the lights/switches....it is easy to go too far and end up with rice:omg:

Goodluck and most of all HAVE FUN !

Neal

Hey man, thanks for the heads up on the NOS Launcher. Haven't heard of it yet, but I am going to look into that right now. It would be nice to have that for easier control and a visual. I was going to go with the NX octane gauges, but might go with this one. I also know what you man about too much or over the line. I'll be careful, lol.

vigilantty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The choice is easy if you want to start the build this spring, Roe does not have Gen I or Gen II supercharger kits in stock and will not stock them in the near future. So I guess you will have to go with nitrous or find a used Roe Kit.