Roe Supercharger package for sale

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you drop the shipping down from $125,000.00? :dunno:

FedEx can surely get that to Texas for $100,000.00 and then I'm sold! :rolaugh:

Actually, its $125,200.00 :rolaugh: With rates like this, no wonder the post office is in trouble! Let's see....pay for shipping on supercharger or send 2 kids to an Ivy League school :D

Good luck with the sale Tony!

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn it Tony! That's twice you've kicked me in the balls! It's like the sneaky Ebay deal where the price is $.99 and the buyer never looks at the shipping price, until it's too late. :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn it Tony! That's twice you've kicked me in the balls! It's like the sneaky Ebay deal where the price is $.99 and the buyer never looks at the shipping price, until it's too late. :D

More importantly, does your door still make that cool sound when you shut it? You seriously need to video tape it and put it on YouTube! :D

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More importantly, does your door still make that cool sound when you shut it? You seriously need to video tape it and put it on YouTube! :D

Shut up Chad!! My door makes no such sound.

The passenger door is a another story. And yes, the passenger door still sounds like a giant rubberband when it's closed. :D

If I can somehow make my car louder, that would solve the noise issue. Hmmm..... :lmao:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's actually pretty damn close to what it sounds like. The probem is easily solved by riding solo. :D It'll get it fixed soon. I just need to find the right fastener. Looks like this:
You must be registered for see images

Back to Tony's shipping charge...... lol

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him a break, he's trying to get that personal Lear Jet he's been trying to buy. :rolaugh:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's actually pretty damn close to what it sounds like. The probem is easily solved by riding solo. :D It'll get it fixed soon. I just need to find the right fastener. Looks like this:
You must be registered for see images

Back to Tony's shipping charge...... lol

I have a sack of those. Lemme know and I'll send you one.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to Tony a little bit ago and I got the feeling he is willing to negotiate on the shipping charge. Actually, I think if someone pays full shipping, you could prob talk him into throwing the SC in for free :D

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to Tony a little bit ago and I got the feeling he is willing to negotiate on the shipping charge. Actually, I think if someone pays full shipping, you could prob talk him into throwing the SC in for free :D

The scary part is that installation is usually much more than the shipping. I may be better off buying a used Gen 4....... 2 of 'em. :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

...and perhaps a luxurious, all-expense-paid, weekend retreat to his house/resort. :D

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You clicked the "BUY IT NOW" ... you're IN ... no backing out !! :D

Really, I have this fancy phone...I guess I should start checking the board during the day :omg:
Why work ?? :rolaugh:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, where could I order some of those from ? Part # ? I need some and would like to keep some in stock to replace every time a panel is off.

Don't tell him Dave! When I told Tony what my door was doing because of the broken fastener, he said he would give me the fastener as long as I paid his shipping fee!! :omg:

:D

Once it cools down to below 120* in my garage, I'll take the door back apart and post a pic of the broken fastener.

BTW Tony, if we work out a deal on that discontinued part, I do NOT want it shipped. :lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't tell him Dave! When I told Tony what my door was doing because of the broken fastener, he said he would give me the fastener as long as I paid his shipping fee!! :omg:

:D

Once it cools down to below 120* in my garage, I'll take the door back apart and post a pic of the broken fastener.

BTW Tony, if we work out a deal on that discontinued part, I do NOT want it shipped. :lmao:

You guys with windows and exterior door locks sure complain a lot :rolaugh: "My door sounds funny", "it's too hot", "its too much", "the sky is blue", blah, blah,blah :D

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys with windows and exterior door locks sure complain a lot :rolaugh: "My door sounds funny", "it's too hot", "its too much", "the sky is blue", blah, blah,blah :D

So you non-window and non-exterior door lock guys just sit around and complain about us complaining? That figures. :D

Surely with all the replies on this thread the Roe has sold by now. Tony?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll post the link on the Wstrn Cda forums because I've been asked about a blower a few times this summer.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960