Roe TT

Spdrcrj25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like theres a good size gap between the intercooler and the radiator (hard to tell from a 2D picture). Looking forward to hearing if it'll have any heating issues on a road course.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds great.

I have been in several TT cars and i dont know if its where the turbos are mounted but the sound is so much different the intense sound of the thrushing air is incredible from the outside of the car as well as the inside.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not digging the looks..Paxton looks necer to me... but for the price and the TT prestige this is hard to beat

Any turbo setup you look this is basically all you see, just a couple of pipes and blow off valves. Some different colors or chromed or polished. Its all personal preference. Im enjoying the performance of the turbos though, over the previous SC cars I have had.

BillionDollarDan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any turbo setup you look this is basically all you see, just a couple of pipes and blow off valves. Some different colors or chromed or polished. Its all personal preference. Im enjoying the performance of the turbos though, over the previous SC cars I have had.

Hey man I think it looks dang good. Reading your experience with it just sounds awesome. Is this doable for gen 4 too? I am a true novice when it comes to this type of thing, but all I saw were numbers posted about gen 3.

I'd love to put one of those babies in next summer. I still need to really learn how to drive the viper stock before I do crazy stuff to it. Oh and by crazy I mean gooooood crazy lol

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man I think it looks dang good. Reading your experience with it just sounds awesome. Is this doable for gen 4 too? I am a true novice when it comes to this type of thing, but all I saw were numbers posted about gen 3.

I'd love to put one of those babies in next summer. I still need to really learn how to drive the viper stock before I do crazy stuff to it. Oh and by crazy I mean gooooood crazy lol

Sure its doable!!! I would contact Roe racing see what Sean has to say about it. Just get some information and do your do diligance and by the time your ready to make the move you will have enough knowledge to make your decision on who and what to go with.

As far as the looks. Yeah there isnt really anything that looks impressive, but I dont go to every red light and open my hood to show people what is under the hood, after all there isnt much under the hood to look at from the factory but the car still drops jaws. I just step on the gas thats good enough for me!!!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Venom controller is the problem with forced induction on a Gen4. The TT Gen4s that I know of utilized a Motec, which is a pretty big expense.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Next wedensday our local 1/4 miles opens for the season, weather providing I will be in attendance.:drive:

Wish i could go!

I dont think your car got any badge on it, because you never talked about it. Or did it?
Something like ROE 720 TT? Like this one. :dunno:

You must be registered for see images

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish i could go!

I dont think your car got any badge on it, because you never talked about it. Or did it?
Something like ROE 720 TT? Like this one. :dunno:

You must be registered for see images

No I didnt get one. I am going to have something made up though.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

amazing setup and numbers man:2tu:

ill skip any Paxton look ! for real performance.

and talking from experience TT viper's will give you that.:D

enjoy and drive safe. Mbn

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here. I'd take a functional TT over a paxton anyday. Hope this setup turns out to perform and be as reliable as its said to be.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys can contact me anytime about the setup and I will let you know how its holding up. I dont expect any issues, but then again no one ever does. I will give you pretty good real world results as I dont drive the car like Ms. Daisy.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only had one pass. I hit the rev limiter which is set at 6100 before the end of the track just past the 1000 ft mark at that time I was doing 139 mph I coasted through the traps and ended up with an 11.0 at 135. Obviously I need to go back to the 3.07s and trash the 3.55. So once that is done I will be heading back. By the way the reason I didnt run again I was told to slow down or go home, since I dont have a roll cage and didnt bring my fire jacket. So I cant talk about would have been but the mph was great and on its way for more than 139 mph pass. My 60 ft time was a 1.8 and I had no wheel spin so if was able to run again I would have launched a bit harder so I could that into the 1.6 area. All in all it was a good run, too bad I had these 3.55s in the car I was hoping to make it through the traps without hitting the rev limiter but these gears are killing me...... or is it the TWIN TURBOS that is the problem. LOL :2tu:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets just for get about all the revv limiter stuff and what could have been ect..

The reality is that a 11.0 at 135 mph on your first and only pass ever with the setup is..

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

What HP setting were you on???????

This is somthing special...No doubt 10's at 135-140 mph will be achievable..

Great job ROE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Driving Gonabite!!!!!!!!!!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean sent me a dyno sheet of HIS TT compared to his Gen 3 supercharger. Same car/engine but different FI systems. I think this explains why he hesitates to build a Gen 3 sc? 22hp per psi of boost for the Sc and 37hp per psi of boost for the Twin Turbo.

Now I understand why he's so excited by this kit.

Ted

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean sent me a dyno sheet of HIS TT compared to his Gen 3 supercharger. Same car/engine but different FI systems. I think this explains why he hesitates to build a Gen 3 sc? 22hp per psi of boost for the Sc and 37hp per psi of boost for the Twin Turbo.

Ted

HMMM...At 5 psi that would be 110 rwhp over stock and only 550 rwhp..

7 psi would only generate around 590 rwhp. I see why he is hesitant. 600 rwhp from 7-8 psi verses the 650 rwhp from the paxtoned 7-8 psi will be a hard sell when you need a new hood ect for the Roe supercharger..

13K installed and tuned???? For the TT

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean's Gen 2 had ported heads, 1.7 rockers, bigger TBs and 6.5# boost and made 594rwhp.

Sean's Gen 3, stock with the TT kit at 6# made 658rwhp.

The Gen 2 heads were ported so the two should be comparable, but they're not. The TT still made an extra 60+rwhp.

The TT started with lower tq and hp at idle, but the TT surpassed the TS at 2700rpm.

These numbers are Twin Screw, not Paxton supercharger. There would be NO comparison at all to a Paxton. Paxton starts after 3500rpm and the Roe TT produces over 400rwhp at that rpm. Torque at 3500rpm is about 640rwtq at 3500rpm whereas Paxton would be stock. Atually Paxton is probably less at 6psi max boost?

I admit that I do wonder what Sean's TT kit would do on my Ross forged piston 9-1 comp. engine.

Ted

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ted

Sean's Gen 2 had ported heads, 1.7 rockers, bigger TBs and 6.5# boost and made 594rwhp.

Sean's Gen 3, stock with the TT kit at 6# made 658rwhp.

The Gen 2 heads were ported so the two should be comparable, but they're not. The TT still made an extra 60+rwhp.

The TT started with lower tq and hp at idle, but the TT surpassed the TS at 2700rpm.

These numbers are Twin Screw, not Paxton supercharger. There would be NO comparison at all to a Paxton. Paxton starts after 3500rpm and the Roe TT produces over 400rwhp at that rpm. Torque at 3500rpm is about 640rwtq at 3500rpm whereas Paxton would be stock. Atually Paxton is probably less at 6psi max boost?

I admit that I do wonder what Sean's TT kit would do on my Ross forged piston 9-1 comp. engine.

Ted

ted, sounds like you are talking yourself into some tt ka-ching :2tu:

:eater:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I admit that I like it, but my plans right now are to upgrade my Sapphire to a 2.8L TS blower. Paxton ACR is for sale and if someone managed to buy that AND my Sapphire car ... nah, ain't gonna happen. My Sapphire is soooo perfect and I added so much more to it that I can't imagine starting over again. I liked my Roe blower so much that I sold my stock intake manifold. Now I see that everyone else sells the stock Gen 2 intake for triple what I sold mine for.

I'm good, but all the guys that havn't blown their cars yet ...

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TT could be in coming in the future. It is nice to have options. 13 grand installed. That is way in my ballpark.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, but im not very happy with the run. It really makes me mad that I ran out of gear in 4th, oh well back to the drawing board and a 3:07 install. And yes the car should have no problems getting well into the tens. With my 98 Roe Supercharged and 615 RWHP my best run was a 10.37 at 131 that was with a 1.63 60' time.

[
quote=Twister;2840328]lets just for get about all the revv limiter stuff and what could have been ect..

The reality is that a 11.0 at 135 mph on your first and only pass ever with the setup is..

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

What HP setting were you on???????

This is somthing special...No doubt 10's at 135-140 mph will be achievable..

Great job ROE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Driving Gonabite!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang